• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 24 Hours of Le Mans 2015 |OT| Nissan enter the fray

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalin80

Banned
'if you look at mclaren honda from where they were in Australia to where they are now and it;s massive improvement'.

Erm? They were lapped after 20 laps and then failed to finish either car, I'm not seeing the improvement!

Whoah. Crazy. That pit entry looked dodgy as hell.

Race up front is shaping up to be something else.

What was Webber penalized for? I missed it.

dalin80

Banned
The nissans have a massive bonnet and light assembly, I can't believe it's simply come off and isn't on the track anywhere.

Spades

About the only time he'll see one of his contracted drivers lead a race.......

EDIT: #23 Nissan at a stop now!!!!

They've led once before... briefly.

F1-Grand-Prix-of-Belgium--001.jpg

dalin80

Banned
It looks like the 23 tried to turn right but nothing happened, odd mechanical failure of some sort. Very toasty brakes as well.

I have to say, major props to the ACO for the expanded overnight camera coverage. I like onboards as much as the next guy, but it's been great to see TV cameras providing the bulk of the coverage.

Jezbollah

Holy shit at that onboard with The Hulk in the Porsche curves.. That change of direction...

EDIT: Rebellion #12 is slow.

dalin80

Banned
May have been a badger hit for the 22, I have seen those right off some cars before so wouldn't be a massive surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom