• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirblar

Tad Devine is running Bernie's campaign. He's been in national Democratic politics since the 1980s. He worked on Carter's re-election campaign. He worked on Dukakis', Kerrey's, Gore's and Kerry's. Dude's not an amateur, he's just really, really bad at it.
Holy crap what a nightmare resume.

Tad Devine is running Bernie's campaign. He's been in national Democratic politics since the 1980s. He worked on Carter's re-election campaign. He worked on Dukakis', Kerrey's, Gore's and Kerry's. Dude's not an amateur, he's just really, really bad at it.

Looks like he missed out on helping Mondale lose.

Holy crap what a nightmare resume.

I know, right? He was pretty much all that was left though. Everyone else managed to position themselves into Hillary's camp early on. Sanders had to pick someone who knew the party well. He'd have been better off creating an entire new staff with fresh blood. It would have helped his outsider status.

Looks like he missed out on helping Mondale lose.

Did a quick google search. Looks like he did work on his 1984 campaign as an Executive Assistant to the Campaign Manager.

Cerium

I dont see how could you get to that dramatic conclusion.( jk, I do =
image.php
) They only asked for 60 more seconds as it was originally scheduled. But carry on.

Anyway, I want Reddit Weaver to leave.

The headline of the article is literally "Sanders refuses to spend more time talking about terrorism."

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Bleh. I guess I'll watch some of this but it will be nowhere near as fun as the GOP debate, and probably more disillusioning since I'll likely end up voting for one of them

Cronox

Banned
Buncha political experts here already, who seem to want to know how much can be made of Paris in a US Democratic debate. Alright guys. What do you want them to say? How strong they are on anti-terrorism? I look forward to losing respect for practically everyone on the stage on that topic.

I know, right? He was pretty much all that was left though. Everyone else managed to position themselves into Hillary's camp early on. Sanders had to pick someone who knew the party well. He'd have been better off creating an entire new staff with fresh blood. It would have helped his outsider status.

Did a quick google search. Looks like he did work on his 1984 campaign as an Executive Assistant to the Campaign Manager.

Most of his staff seem amateurish or opportunistic.

OMG is starting. I dont want to watch it, Bernie is going to FLOP.

bC2q99Q.png

Looking forward to this. Love the Bern.

It's not bullshit at all. GE Polls are worthless one year out.

Polls are currently showing the Dems would lose Minnesota by a huge margin and win Florida comfortably. Does that seem likely to you?

Agreed. Love my liberal ass state:

st80pabr.gif

1984_large.png

ElectoralCollege1988-Large.png

usmap92s1.GIF

Etc, etc, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom