• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Americans - S3 of the KGB spy drama - Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys - Wed on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
C64 in the house! And with a suicide note to boot!

Really glad they're giving Stan some of his balls back. Show is much better when he's on his game IMO. Sucks the season is over already, wish this was a 2 hour episode.

Ohhhhhhh god. Episode over. Fuck. When is next season. I hate when good shows wrap up for the year.

That ending though. Just. Yeah. No spoils.

Is this coming back late this year or 2016

Now that everyone has seen the episode let's all say it together. RIP pastor Tim. We hardly knew yee.

Also Rhys was doing some amazing acting tonight. Everyone did.

IronRinn

Literal chills. God damn.

What was Philip trying to get out?

Paige and that preacher. God hooks are too deep to turn her, Elizabeth.

I need a drink.
Stan getting closer.
Paige snitching.
Martha problem not going away. Poor Martha.
Phillip falling apart.

Not enough drinks.

I thought Phillip was going to say that he doesn't feel like all the terrible shit he is doing is making a difference or doing any good and it's killing him.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Now that everyone has seen the episode let's all say it together. RIP pastor Tim. We hardly knew yee.

Also Rhys was doing some amazing acting tonight. Everyone did.

lol no doubt. I doubt that interaction he had with Philip last season is going to help his opinion in that regard.

Where's that chocolate bunny getting hit with a heat gun gif when you need it...

giphy.gif

Literal chills. God damn.

What was Philip trying to get out?

Paige and that preacher. God hooks are too deep to turn her, Elizabeth.

Had to like how he was bearing his soul and instead of hearing him out, Elizabeth turned up the TV. You could see it in his face.

IronRinn

That was the other thing - he was right on the cusp of something big and Elizabeth cut him off for the speech. His been pushed well past his limit, so you figure something's going to give soon.
Seriously, it's been incredible and heartbreaking to watch him slowly crack under all this weight.

Great use of that speech, too. Show is really nailing everythin. Fantastic season overall.

Man it was nice to see Paige grow as a character this season but I dunno how every time she tried to get the moral high ground Philip and Elizabeth weren't telling her to dealwithit.gif

instead of hearing him out, Elizabeth turned up the TV. You could see it in his face.

That was so cold. I'm semi rooting for Phillip and miss beeman. Things gonna get weird with Henry.
EW one is interesting thanks. Oh and thanks for doing the thread for this season. Great stuff even if is just a hand full of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom