• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Beautiful Faces Thread

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
4ijEO5l.jpeg
Omg, Kirstie in her prime was such a beautiful woman.

Here's my pick, though;

Mia_200623_lascape%20MIA.jpg
Mia Khalifa

jason10mm

Gold Member
I'm gonna post some AI faces just to highlight that PURE PHYSICAL PERFECTION is actually kinda not as attractive as a face with some flaws. AI can hit just the right cheekbones, lips, skin, and eyes, but it's missing those little imperfections that convey personality, charm, and uniqueness to truly stand out.....for now. I find it sad that real women are using filters to look like fake women and fake women are struggling to mess themselves up -just enough- to pass better as real women :p

AzdQaSK.jpeg
EBbBvfv.jpeg
Ou97pnu.jpeg

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Why dumb? For me she was better than Sookie from True Blood. But I honestly don't remember it I saw it a long time ago.

Better than Sookie, yes, but she kept making the same mistakes as Sookie... Constantly going between vampires... Especially the mentally unstable one (the older brother) ...

Better than Sookie, yes, but she kept making the same mistakes as Sookie... Constantly going between vampires... Especially the mentally unstable one (the older brother) ...
Yeah but that was obviously to give us more seasons. I don't think that she was stupid in most of her choices, but maybe I was thinking more of her evil twin/ancestor.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I have a couple of types

Tomboys are one of then

Especially if they have short hair

Phew is all I'm saying

I know a couple of pretty women who are also tomboys. One is GORGEOUS and I remember seeing her ride a four-wheeler and that thing tipped over, rolled on her (those things are HEAVY) and she had to be taken to the hospital... She didn't stop ... She got back on it after she healed up.

Yerd

Antonia Thomas from one of my favorite shows, Misfits. Her superpower is when you touch her you want to fuck her.

I don't know how she is always touching without me knowing it.

TSHnoMc.jpeg

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Antonia Thomas from one of my favorite shows, Misfits. Her superpower is when you touch her you want to fuck her.

I don't know how she is always touching without me knowing it.

TSHnoMc.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom