• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Beautiful Faces Thread

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
3247942075_c7d91672a3.jpg

jason10mm

Gold Member
My aunt always liked Tom Selleck.
HEQaEZq.jpeg
I think men especially benefit more from their overall appeal rather than just looks. The typical sharp cheekboned lantern jawed male model is almost a caricature of a man compared to Chuck Norris, Arnie, Brad Pitt, James Dean, etc whom we know for their ACTIONS and SWAGGER moreso than their looks.

Women though, just a pretty face and decent body can cover up a lot of flaws...phwew. We need a thread for less attractive looking women whose personality elevate them to S tier.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I don't mean it that way. What I mean is that for the subjects in this thread face structure is mediocre. Camera angles, eye direction, eyebrow trimming, hair styling, and make-up are the only things separating them from the average woman their age you cross on the street.
Agreed many of women in this thread are homely and I wouldn't give a 2nd glance on the street.

NeverYouMind

Gold Member
My girlfriend at the time was pissed when I told her that if there was ever a chance I would meet Paul Stanley from KISS I would blow him like a whore on a marathon.
What a beautiful man.
igVYIzB.jpeg
How do you feel about the ear thing?
Agreed many of women in this thread are homely and I wouldn't give a 2nd glance on the street.
That's a bit harsh. They are not hard on the eyes.

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I don't mean it that way. What I mean is that for the subjects in this thread face structure is mediocre. Camera angles, eye direction, eyebrow trimming, hair styling, and make-up are the only things separating them from the average woman their age you cross on the street.

That's why it's "who has a beautiful face to you"

No one is universally beautiful to everyone. Quite a few of the women posted here are faces I wouldn't call beautiful whatsoever. But what's beautiful to you only has to make sense TO YOU! Not anyone else.

NeverYouMind

Gold Member
It's the eyes man.

There's something dangerous yet you can't look away.
Her look is like daggers being cast into the soul of the observer. Like a malevolent intent at the upper limit of potential energy about to be realized. If I was in the vicinity I would be afraid to look away for fear of being stabbed in the back.

Last edited:
Top Bottom