• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best developer currently in the business?

StueyDuck

Nothing beats a Rockstar world for me.

They are video games that you genuinely can get lost in them. They aren't just paintings you walk around like most AAA open worlds.

There's very few studios these days where a new announcement genuinely strikes excitement in me. Insomniac used to be one of those, Nintendo first party titles are probably the only ones, but it's not every title of there's. From also high up there, but they are becoming a bit of a one trick pony

Last edited:

Vlodril

Dude it was so bad it was literally delisted from sale by PlayStation. Most people who played it at launch played the horrible disaster version that was Xbox One and PS4 at launch, that never really did improve much. Your experience was not the norm.

Oh sure i know that. I played it on PC. Again the post was what company is the best for me. We are talking subjective taste here. One of my favorite games is alpha protocol. I played it 6-7 times. The game is broken in multiple ways. That doesn't mean i don't personally love it.

Capcom by a country mile with the likes of SEGA, Massive Entertainment, Codemasters, Namco, Asobo (the french one) Remedy, 4A Games, Bloomber and Super Massive Games making me happy game wise

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Nintendo.

What am I missing from Capcom? Played DD2 and was disappointed in it. Not much of an RE fan so I guess I am missing their main games. Wish they had some modern take on Megaman.

Top Bottom