• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 100% needs to happen.

Some ally sub be...

Alright, this slander has to stop. Blackpoints crashed and burned because I don't know shit about DND, but I do know me some YGO!

3k9JIUQ.png
20QUwG1.png
qVTl85K.png

Bm7mSfK.png
c1HRojP.png
jG74sBf.png

h88dtOH.png
Dm7aj0v.png
hhSJY3f.png

YWpoX0w.png
wmNJUsK.png
xMpUp4t.png

v4YTYw1.png

also, because it already exists:

2CFaVN2.png

Johndoey

Banned
I'm watching Mr. Right and its like I can feel Landis on the fucking screen, it's disturbing. It's So fucking obnoxious.
Kendrick's white 20-something character comes across as more shallow and unbelievable than the fucking super assassin Rockwell is jamming. Has Landis met other humans before?
But American Alien is super good and everyone should buy it. Also Victor Frankenstein is great.
God I hate this woman.

Rockwell's force of personality is making Kendrick more tolerable.

Yay know what I've swung around this is tolerable.

Alright this isn't good but it's charming.

Nah these fight scenes are pretty bad, they are not well shot.

Everyone's a goddamn quip machine.

Yahoo know what this last ten or so minutes have been really good.

This wrap up is more downs than ups.

Why did I just watch the entirety of Mr. Right?

RedSwirl

Just fucked around with LOGH ep 1. The dialogue feels a little stilted, but otherwise, dayum. This is some deep shit. And it goes on for another... 110 episodes?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching Mr. Right and its like I can feel Landis on the fucking screen, it's disturbing. It's So fucking obnoxious.
Kendrick's white 20-something character comes across as more shallow and unbelievable than the fucking super assassin Rockwell is jamming. Has Landis met other humans before?

No, he's a terrible human being

Slayven

God I hate this woman.

That is just Kendrick, that cup song over sold her talent

Kreed

The JC card is the only good one. The others are just nonsense or too convoluted

"I paid 50 cent at the flee market for this copy of Star Wars the Force Awakens and the blacks are all washed out for the first 5 minutes. I want my money back for this bullshit."

Afrocious

I don't know shit about MtG other than the fact that colors are tied to attributes or something.

It's a cool game. I stopped playing it when some 30 something I beat at a draft was being gross. I hate people like that and it makes exploring my hobbies hard as a black person.

I think it's a better game than YGO due to how simple it is to pick up. Too many YGO cards have an essay you gotta read in small text to use.

It's a cool game. I stopped playing it when some 30 something I beat at a draft was being gross. I hate people like that and it makes exploring my hobbies hard as a black person.

I think it's a better game than YGO due to how simple it is to pick up. Too many YGO cards have an essay you gotta read in small text to use.

This is why I play almost exclusively on computer clients. MtG is definitely more complex than YGO though.

Was this before or after Tyrael was revealed to be black?

Afrocious

Oh yeah MtG gets more complicated within the game itself, but I've been trying to explain XYZ to a friend for years who grew up with the original cards and he still doesn't understand them.

Oh yeah MtG gets more complicated within the game itself, but I've been trying to explain XYZ to a friend for years who grew up with the original cards and he still doesn't understand them.

XyZ is one of those things that you have to try and then it makes perfect sense. YGO's problem is the constant power creep issues it has.

That isn't even always true after all these years but magic is still the goat

It wasn't even (exactly) true in the beginning. It's more an overall identity than a strict "this colour can do this and this one can't" thing though.

-----

Afrocious, if you ever feel like playing MtG again, I recommend looking into one of the online clients. Cockatrice seems to be fairly popular if you want to play people and I like Forge for playing AI (though it has some issues).

Village

Fucked up semi illegal hardware cons are the bread and butter of the industry.
Fund me stuff like kickstarter full of that shit.

Remember that time peter moleniux just cancels projects people funded with little actual progress to start new projects.

Or that guy who stopped his thing because "the sun told me to stop"

Although never as great as the phantom.

I had no idea Ashanti holds the Guiness World Record for most albums sold by a debuting female artist in their first week .

What is she doing nowadays anyway?

Random, but does anyone have any quick guides or tutorials for photoshop?
I need to make 2 images fit on a business card but still have the legible.

Dai101

Banned
High five.

Let's talk favorite tequila and if you say tila, I'm leaving. Have we done this part of the cycle?

Tres generacion

Branded? Probably Don Julio. Is expensive but is woth the price. Then Cazadores or really any brand really except Cuervo. And always añejo, not a fan of the "Joven" variety.

Also. As i said pages ago i'm more of the kind to go on a road trip to Tequila, Amatitan or Arandas for that sweet jug of delicious unbranded Tequila. It makes great jell-o shots too. That or i know people that sell those by bulk and ocasionally they bring me some.

Not a fan of tequila, give me a good (or even a bad) rum any day.

I HATE that shit. The worst hangovers i've ever had are produced by some rum variety. The only thing that still gets me to drink that ish are Mojitos, because they rock

iQhxmg4.jpg

Otherwise yuck, Asco.

Johndoey

Banned
Fund me stuff like kickstarter full of that shit.

Remember that time peter moleniux just cancels projects people funded with little actual progress to start new projects.

Or that guy who stopped his thing because "the sun told me to stop"

Although never as great as the phantom.

The best ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom