• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Thinking about it, I think my favourite X-Men movie is The Wolverine. I like it a lot up until the final fight, which is wack. Also that classic Wolverine costume teaser isn't fair.

I wish Wolverine 3 could just be Logan and Yukio palin' around, instead of whatever Sinister fueled mess is coming up.

-----
The blizzard thing is clearly a joke thread but still fun.

Young Magus

I find it hilarious. One it is the first fucking issue of an arc and 2, it involves reality warping for the get go.

How it it involves reality warping?

Also: More edits

Code:
[img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/127/634/5f0.png[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/130/007/989.jpg[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/129/013/42e.png[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/129/849/7fc.jpg[/img]

Dai101

Banned
OZJaqAy.jpg

akira28

cocaine affects people differently. some, it turns them into fiends, others it turns them into superfiends.

I love how the symbol on his chest is basically a pile of coke.

Slayven

dammit slayven I actually tried looking for that before I figured you snuck in a Rocklords joke, lol
gHUi3yh.jpg

this man loves the cocaine. In the 1920s he would have been a superhero.

New Guardians was an interesting comic, it tried to tackle social issues, but it did in a heavy handed awkward way that just came off funny.

APn4C3J.jpg

Oddly enough he died from AIDS related illnesses, I am not even joking

ReiGun

dammit slayven I actually tried looking for that before I figured you snuck in a Rocklords joke, lol
gHUi3yh.jpg

this man loves the cocaine. In the 1920s he would have been a superhero.

One day, enough people will fall asleep at the wheel and one of these DC shows or movies will adapt Snowflame.

And that will be one of the greatest days of my life.

Mizerman

New Guardians was an interesting comic, it tried to tackle social issues, but it did in a heavy handed awkward way that just came off funny.

APn4C3J.jpg

*Chuckles*

Subtle as a brick to the head.

Johndoey

Banned
New Guardians was interesting and deserves some amount of respect for what it attempted to do. Like Extrano is pretty bad, but maybe a B+ for effort?

Morning.

Payday y'all, my joy will soon turn to lament after the vast majority of it goes towards bills.

The one benefit of living in transitional housing, no bills outside my car and phone. Was able to save up thousands.

I'll be out and in my own place on the first though :(. But at least I have a big cushion in case shit goes foul... again, oh god I hope not.

Kreed

APn4C3J.jpg

Wikipedia said:
New Guardians is a short-lived series published by DC Comics. It was a spin-off from the Millennium event and ran for twelve issues, from 1988 through 1989, before being canceled. It is also the name of the group of characters who appeared in the series. The characters first appeared in Millennium #1, (January 1988), written by Steve Engelhart and drawn by Joe Staton. The series has since gained infamy among comic fans due to the second issue, which features "SnowFlame" a supervillain who gained powers from the use of cocaine.

I can't...

Johndoey

Banned

shagia

czD.png

Senior final done and ready to be turned in, I'm so goddamn ready

I hope that PSO2 gets a western release before the FFXIV collaboration.

The
episodic advertisement
anime is probably coming to America faster than the actual game, I honestly wouldn't even bet on a US release at this point, it's just been so long now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom