• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Grandmaster Flash is legend
220px-JB_Smoove_2014_NBC_Universal_Summer_Press_Day_%28cropped%29.jpg

Kreed

Jandro has no friends
Being nice to him is a risk

Jandro is going to pop in the thread one day like:

Good morning, everyone. I'm back.

I’d like you all to review and adhere to the following notes and rules for talking to Jandro in the BCT.

There will be no horse jokes in my presence. No horse gifs or people with a horse mask. NONE.

Do not come to the BCT with horse jokes unless invited.

Do not respond to my posts with gifs. IF YOU RESPOND TO MY POST WITH GIFS, EXPECT THEM TO BE REMOVED.

My security team will stop everyone from coming into the BCT who have the intent to make horse jokes.

I want all the horse joke abuse to stop now. That includes Moderators.

You must schedule an appointment to respond to me.

I have been taken advantage of by my lenient policy in the past. This ends now. NO MORE.

Do not approach me while I’m in the middle of a conversation unless I ask to speak with you directly. Either say excuse me or wait until I'm done.

I am seeking more free time for me throughout the day.

Do not send me PMs to ask me if I'm a horse. I hate being ambushed. Please make an appointment.

I promise you I will not entertain you if you send me a PM, and do not attempt to get at me on Discord.

If you’re reading this, yes, I mean you.

Everyone, do not take offense to the new way of doing business. It is for the good of my personal life and enjoyment.

Thank you all,

Steve Jandro

akira28

jandro is the dog that bites your hand instead of the steak, because he knows you're going to drop it anyway, he's just that way.

edit: are interracial relationships in media not an attempt at diversity and not true approval of mixed race relationships, but just producers hedging their bets?

When was this?

He might be referencing the time Rock showed up at a Republican convention...in 2000. Of course he also showed up at a Democratic one that same year, and in the recent GQ article that's making the rounds he officially says that he's a registered independent. But hey, let's go with the #fakenews angle, maybe that'll work this time.

He might be referencing the time Rock showed up at a Republican convention...in 2000. Of course he also showed up at a Democratic one that same year, and in the recent GQ article that's making the rounds he officially says that he's a registered independent. But hey, let's go with the #fakenews angle, maybe that'll work this time.

Vince sent his biggest wrestlers to both conventions that year though...

And he is an independent, you can look up Florida voter registration and see him listed as an independent.

I just made a thread about efforts to reverse Florida's lifetime disenfranchisement laws against ex-felons. 10% of Floridians of all races, backgrounds, and political affiliation are ex felons and thus unable to vote due to these laws. This includes 25% of African-Americans that live there. A petition is being formed that can get a reversal of this law on ballots in 2018, but only if 700k+ Floridians sign it. Please check out the thread for more information. If you're a citizen in Florida, I highly encourage you to sign the petition if any of what I said concerns you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom