• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The hype around Hellblade II is massive, and growing.

Dazraell

I don't know why folks keep bringing up the Tameem thing in this disingenuous way even after being corrected multiple times.

He wanted to leave after shipping the first game but stayed on 2 extra years to help the team out. He said as much himself.
I mean, his own post literally sounds like he didn't even wanted to work on this game, so I don't think using this as a red flag is disingenous

Mortisfacio

Banned
As a PC gamer, I'm
I don't know why folks keep bringing up the Tameem thing in this disingenuous way even after being corrected multiple times.

He wanted to leave after shipping the first game but stayed on 2 extra years to help the team out. He said as much himself.

GKaZJZmWsAAjpHL

The people that keep bringing it up have no intention of having an honest conversation around the game. They're all the Demigod types just looking for anything negative they can find.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I mean, his own post literally sounds like he didn't even wanted to work on this game, so I don't think using this as a red flag is disingenous

Kojima didn't want to work on any of the MGS games past 2 but kept getting dragged back on because of pressure from Konami and his colleagues.

🤷‍♂️

Dazraell

As a PC gamer, I'm

The people that keep bringing it up have no intention of having an honest conversation around the game. They're all the Demigod types just looking for anything negative they can find.
I always find it amusing that anytime I dare to point out some red flags before the release, there will always be some people jumping at me and claiming I'm disingenuous and then going silent after release when some of these concerns will turn out to be warranted and a lot of these issues were indeed correct

I had the same rodeo with Suicide Squad and Fallout 4 "next-gen" patch where people were mad at me for pointing out some things that looked off and concerning. It's cool you're excited for the game. I'm sure you will have great time with it, regardless how the launch will go. I also wish Ninja Theory the best, but at a same time I'm not gonna act blindsided and not mention things that I consider as red flags

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I always find it amusing that anytime I dare to point out some red flags before the release, there will always be some people jumping at me and claiming I'm disingenuous and then going silent after release when some of these concerns will turn out to be warranted and a lot of these issues were indeed correct

You can point red flags all you want, but if one or more of them are based on false premises, someones gonna correct you on them 🤷‍♂️

200w.gif

Last edited:

Stafford

I hope they go back to something like Enslaved or DMC in terms of genre. A cool ass third person action game. Doesn't even need to have gazillion hours of gameplay, those games were fine when it comes to length.

They did the same thing a day before the first game released as well. I don't think there's any specific conspiracy or plea behind it.

I don't think so either. I just think he sounds like a bitch ass drama queen.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood

If you're planning to close a studio, what better way to not make the studio think they're not going to be closed and to finish the existing game to a high standard than to "greenlight" a new project. It doesn't mean they have to let them make it, if anything it might allow them to fold up some final studio costs as a tax write down.

That said, I don't personally think they'll shut NT.

amigastar

I'm not hyped even if it has those pretty graphics. I don't say it will be a bad game i`m just not that interested in it.

Eiknarf

No marketing yet?
Stellar Blade's upcoming news/tweet is going to overshadow the reviews and launch of Hellblade 2

(As some of you know, on Friday the 17th, the Stellar Blade twitter account tweeted “GET READY FOR NEXT WEEK”)

Last edited:

Vroadstar

Wait!
What's going on?
The current gen XBOX controller doesn't charge? It takes batteries that you buy at Walgreens?

(Pardon my ignorance, but I know nothing about the current XBOX Series X or S or L etc )
Yes, but you can also buy a rechargeable battery pack if you so chose and can charge them by plugging a USB into the controller.

Top Bottom