• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes |OT| Purple Link just didn't stay fresh enough.

Zero_IYAD

Defenitly. Are you mentally prepared for the don't pop the balloon challenge?
Haven't tried it before, so I'll judge once I give it a try.
I cleared some challenges in the volcano tho, so lets go by order, if you had some cleared just skip them, I'll do the same.
If one of us is missing one while the other did it before, we'll just go through it anyway till we're done with the whole volcano ones.

We need a 3rd : )

So how is a single person supposed to beat the fire temple boss in single player? Once you have to totem there's not enough time to grab someone and hit the tail before he gets to the dummy and switches targets. I ended up using a skip (was doing the time challenge) and naturally despite wanting the common item chest I picked the rare one which was 20 rupees because I skipped -.-

So how is a single person supposed to beat the fire temple boss in single player? Once you have to totem there's not enough time to grab someone and hit the tail before he gets to the dummy and switches targets. I ended up using a skip (was doing the time challenge) and naturally despite wanting the common item chest I picked the rare one which was 20 rupees because I skipped -.-

There are several ways, my favourite is throwing the boomerang, keep it out (by holding the item button) then run around the arena so that Moldorm gets hit as the boomerang goes back to you. Doesn't even involve puppet switching.
Note: throw inactive puppets to the side platforms so that the boss doesn't push them into lava.

There are several ways, my favourite is throwing the boomerang, keep it out (by holding the item button) then run around the arena so that Moldorm gets hit as the boomerang goes back to you. Doesn't even involve puppet switching.
Note: throw inactive puppets to the side platforms so that the boss doesn't push them into lava.

Can the boomerang hit the tail when its up in the air? Or are you throwing it totem and then throwing the dummy to the side?

Haven't tried it before, so I'll judge once I give it a try.
I cleared some challenges in the volcano tho, so lets go by order, if you had some cleared just skip them, I'll do the same.
If one of us is missing one while the other did it before, we'll just go through it anyway till we're done with the whole volcano ones.

We need a 3rd : )
I can play for a bit if you still need a third

Can the boomerang hit the tail when its up in the air? Or are you throwing it totem and then throwing the dummy to the side?
Yes, the boomerang can hit Moldorm's tail when it's up in the air as long as you make a totem of the corresponding height (2 then 3). It'll be even easier if you equip the Boomeranger costume which is easy to create.

Chase17

Okay, switching to levels now

Edit: hosting up

Weird!
We're still in lobby waiting =____=

Still no luck for me. I'm going to cut my losses for the night. Perhaps lag was on my end. My college internet is known to be questionable at times. Hopefully things will be better later in the week. Good games! (or attempted games at least) :)

EDIT: Or maybe I'll give it one more shot. Was there lag in the lobby before I joined?

RedColumn

These ghosts are arseholes.

yes they are..... i couldnt stop laughing when Xaos got the last key, we got to the door and we start throwing the key to each other like it was in fire but noone was taking the other one! XD And we still have the boss!! But that one never touch us really :p

I guess the lag is telling us to go to bed...

XaosWolf

yes they are..... i couldnt stop laughing when Xaos got the last key, we got to the door and we start throwing the key to each other like it was in fire but noone was taking the other one! XD And we still have the boss!! But that one never touch us really :p

I guess the lag is telling us to go to bed...

I kept going to pick up the key but it had already fallen into my hands so I throw it instead. Then trying to pick it back up and it latches on to a Link instead.

Infuriating level!

And the lag was a house mate managing to unplug the internet...

Top Bottom