• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E-Cigarette Thread Of F#ck Analog Cigarettes

The biggest difference I've noticed is the airflow. Firing it at 50W on my Sigelei feels just like hitting a dripper. To put it into perspective, the smallest airflow setting allows more airflow than the largest setting on the Kanger Subtank

Thanks for the info. I really want to build a box mod with the sx300something chip, so maybe when I get around to working on that I'll pick up that tank. I'm happy with the subtank for now (plus I have a bunch of spare atomizers).

Joe

Not here. I have one.

People need to lock their devices before they go in the pocket. It's a safety issue.

I had the 50w and never had an issue but I did read user accounts of the iStick 50w auto-firing while in lock or completely off and then blowing right past the 10 second fire limit and then catching fire. It might have been a bad batch, that's possible but I didn't want to risk it.

I changed to an MVP 30w and noticed that it would start to turn on by itself randomly after I had completely shut it off. I threw it away and changed to a device with a removable battery.

I just don't try the circuitry in these things; I need a removable battery to make sure because it's not worth it.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I had the 50w and never had an issue but I did read user accounts of the iStick 50w auto-firing while in lock or completely off and then blowing right past the 10 second fire limit and then catching fire. It might have been a bad batch, that's possible but I didn't want to risk it.

I changed to an MVP 30w and noticed that it would start to turn on by itself randomly after I had completely shut it off. I threw it away and changed to a device with a removable battery.

I just don't try the circuitry in these things; I need a removable battery to make sure because it's not worth it.

I think the wave of the future is removable batteries. It just makes more sense from not only a safety standpoint but also from as a convenience factor as well. When the battery on my Subox dies I pop off the magnetized cover pop in a battery off the charger and just like that back to vaping away.

When I open my store I'm going to push customers towards these types of devices. It doesn't hurt that they will then need to purchase a couple batteries and a charger for their kit too. But that extra cost will be justified from the convenience and safety factors I've already mentioned.

I don't want to be too 'annoying' or seem like I'm overtly advertising that's why I've kept most of the really exciting stuff I want to share with this community to myself. But if anyone does want to follow the opening of an E-Cig store feel free to follow me on twitter.

@EveryBuddyVapes

Hope to chat with some of you soon! We are a little over a month away until launch. I hope to do some contests and giveaways on twitter to help get my brand out beyond just a local shop. I desperately need to find a good and reliable website manager that can handle ecommerce. So if anyone knows anyone, ahem... PM me.

Hmm yea thinking of getting rid of the iStick 50w already just a bit iffy on it. Whats a good alternative that has a removable battery? Want a similar style and size that also has the LED info screen on it. Looking at a Sigelei Mini 30W.

Hmm yea thinking of getting rid of the iStick 50w already just a bit iffy on it. Whats a good alternative that has a removable battery? Want a similar style and size that also has the LED info screen on it. Looking at a Sigelei Mini 30W.
I'm rocking the Kanger KBOX Mini (50W), I haven't seen them available on their own however you can get it in a bundle with a Subtank mini V2.

http://www.kangeronline.com/collections/mods

Got a new juice in today which maybe my favourite so far. It's called Snake Oil made here in the UK.

They whole-batch steep so they only deliver on specific dates but holy shit this juice is amazing.

Vaping the high VG recipe on my RBA coil at 0.5Ohms (Kanger subtank mini v2, their RBA coil is brilliant).

http://tmax-juices.co.uk/collections/all

Chopper

Got a new juice in today which maybe my favourite so far. It's called Snake Oil made here in the UK.

They whole-batch steep so they only deliver on specific dates but holy shit this juice is amazing.

Vaping the high VG recipe on my RBA coil at 0.5Ohms (Kanger subtank mini v2, their RBA coil is brilliant).

http://tmax-juices.co.uk/collections/all
I bought some Snake Oil, and couldn't get on with it. It tastes so medicinal!

Pete Rock

I think I will wait another 3-4 weeks until reviews for off the shelf DNA200 devices are available. I really want to pull the trigger on this because I think it will be "future proof" but I have read that Vaporshark is both terrible with preorders and based on reviews of their DNA40 devices with the same design, the button rattles and the paint chips off. Also VS features "zip charging" and I am sure there will be other discrepancies that need to be hashed out through usage to determine which is the best option. I think it's between the VS and the Lavabox or maybe a Cloud Maker Tech DNA200 device at this point, but I want to see user reviews before I commit.

Really excited to have temperature control functionality with titanium builds, I've been waiting patiently and rocking my old school mech and aqua v2 in dripper setup for like a year now lol!

Nodnol

Thought I'd poke my head in.

Recently purchased Kanger's Kbox/Sub Tank combo for something different. Very very impressed.

The way I look at it, my normal setup is like your session beer; nothing special, but gets you through most of the night pretty efficiently.

Having a half decent mod/tank combo capable of sub-ohming though, that's like sipping on a single malt, chilling in front of a fire on a cold winter's night.

Can't really fault the combo at the moment. Great taste and vapor, looks awesome and is very well priced. I don't think I'll ever play around with the RBA, but then again I never thought I'd buy a box mod either.

Still find myself struggling to find a juice I LOVE. There's a few that are alright, but I've yet to find anything amazing. Maybe my expectations based on other people's opinions are too high? One of the best I've come across is Space Jam's Pluto, as well as their Andromeda. Anyone got any suggestions (I'm in the UK if that matters)?

naib

Hey All. Vaped before but looking to get back onboard. I've been smoking way too much and getting sick of it.

Started with an ego twist "starter kit". Then later got a Tesla. Fell off for whatever reason.

Have a few quick questions.

Can someone recommend a good rig to get back in with? I still have the Tesla but charging was kind of a pain. I'd like one with a pass through charger and variable voltage wattage etc. did I read temp control? Wtf?

What's hot now?

Also. do the juices expire? I'm tempted to clean out my tank and put a new coil in but should I get new juice? I have plenty but it's at least a year+ old. Its 60pg/40vg if that matters. I'd like to start tonight unless it's a bad idea to use this stuff.

Thanks.

My last real cigarette was on Monday morning and the last weed I smoked was Sunday night. I'm enjoying my new MVP20w with Nautilus mini. Didn't think it would satisfy my urge, but so far so good!

Edit: Naib, this is my first kit and it has all of the features you want. Very impressed so far.

Innokin mvp20w
Nautilus mini tank

Tabby

My last real cigarette was on Monday morning and the last weed I smoked was Sunday night. I'm enjoying my new MVP20w with Nautilus mini. Didn't think it would satisfy my urge, but so far so good!

Edit: Naib, this is my first kit and it has all of the features you want. Very impressed so far.

Innokin mvp20w
Nautilus mini tank

Yeah when I got my iStick 30w and Naut I still had like 1 or 2 analogs a week.
Wasn't until I switched to Subtank Mini and Triton that I stopped completely.

Yeah when I got my iStick 30w and Naut I still had like 1 or 2 analogs a week.
Wasn't until I switched to Subtank Mini and Triton that I stopped completely.

Weirdly, I can live without the fags. It's the lack of weed I'm finding the hardest, which is the exact opposite to what I was led to believe. I have terrible anxiety every night because I'm usually stoned as a mofo when I go to bed. The past two nights have been the worst, haven't been able to doze off before 5am! It's making the days feel like a waking dream, but going to stick with it and hopefully in a week or two i will feel better.

naib

Innokin mvp20w
Nautilus mini tank
That exact mod is on sale at a vape shop up the street from me.
Thanks!

Zeth

I got an Eleaf 100w and it's pretty disappointing. Works as advertised but it feels suuuuper cheap and the buttons rattle. edit: and the fire button sticks - wow I've only had the thing for a few hours, lol.The price was too tempting and it was a bit of an impulse buy.

So I'm looking for suggestions on a similar 2x 18650 mod. Hopefully something with more of a premium/solid feel.

Tuvoc

Hey All. Vaped before but looking to get back onboard. I've been smoking way too much and getting sick of it.

Started with an ego twist "starter kit". Then later got a Tesla. Fell off for whatever reason.

Have a few quick questions.

Can someone recommend a good rig to get back in with? I still have the Tesla but charging was kind of a pain. I'd like one with a pass through charger and variable voltage wattage etc. did I read temp control? Wtf?

What's hot now?

Also. do the juices expire? I'm tempted to clean out my tank and put a new coil in but should I get new juice? I have plenty but it's at least a year+ old. Its 60pg/40vg if that matters. I'd like to start tonight unless it's a bad idea to use this stuff.

Thanks.

Right now the Subox kit is pretty popular.
subox-1.jpg

It has an LCD display and is VV/VW and I believe it can go as low as .3ohm. It also has passthrough charging as well as takes one 18650 battery so you can swap batteries if you'd like. It definitely sounds like something you might be interested in.

I personally recommend this guy.

Joyetech Evic 60W with Temperature Control.
JTEVVT-2.jpg

This setup has a built in battery and pass-through charging. It also keeps track of how many puffs you've taken. This will be more expensive than the Subox kit too but it's worth it for the temp control. Everything feels solid on the Evic whereas the Subox to me feels kinda cheap. Plus it comes with a nice silicon sleeve to protect it. Nice thing about these are that the charging ports aren't on the bottom so you don't have to lay them on their sides while your charging. And I don't know about you guys but I don't like my vape laying on its side for long periods of time. I know it won't leak but it just makes me uncomfortable. Maybe I'm just weird!

There are a ton of similar mods out there. If you can give us a budget we could probably give you better suggestions.

As for the old juice. If I were you I would toss them and get some fresh ones. A year is a good amount of time to make juice taste nasty and degrade the nicotine. Plus if you're getting a new setup and its subohm. You're going to get a lot better flavor and you won't want to ruin that experience with bad juice!

Tabby

Weirdly, I can live without the fags. It's the lack of weed I'm finding the hardest, which is the exact opposite to what I was led to believe. I have terrible anxiety every night because I'm usually stoned as a mofo when I go to bed. The past two nights have been the worst, haven't been able to doze off before 5am! It's making the days feel like a waking dream, but going to stick with it and hopefully in a week or two i will feel better.

Yeah my friend started giving up fags and starting vaping a while ago so did her mom but I still find them leaving the house to smoke weed.
Quitting cold turkey is always hard but like you said I'm sure after a while you'll get used to it.

Also, I've just got ANML Looper and after trying out Milkman and being disappointed I wasn't expecting much but this is amazing, I think I'm in love. I need to try out Carnage after this.

edit: I meant this Milkman

dream

Have you picked a TC mod yet, Pete Rock? You might remember that I was waiting for the Sigelei 150, but after my iStick 50W gave up the ghost, I decided to go with something more pocketable. I thought about the eVic VT for a while, but my vaping needs are weird--I drip at home, but my on-the-go tank is still a Nautilus, so the eVic firing a 30 watt surge to auto detect the type of connected atomizer made it a no-go for me.

So I ended up grabbing an iPV D2. Going back to a single 18650 sucks after being spoiled by the istick's 4400 mah lipos, but I've been pretty happy with this thing so far. Supports kanthal, nickel, and titanium, is tiny, fires up to 75 watts, down to 0.2 in power mode, and 0.05 in TC mode. It's not quite as sexy as the Vaporshark DNA200, but it's also available in the $60 range.

Pete Rock

Have you picked a TC mod yet, Pete Rock? You might remember that I was waiting for the Sigelei 150, but after my iStick 50W gave up the ghost, I decided to go with something more pocketable. I thought about the eVic VT for a while, but my vaping needs are weird--I drip at home, but my on-the-go tank is still a Nautilus, so the eVic firing a 30 watt surge to auto detect the type of connected atomizer made it a no-go for me.

So I ended up grabbing an iPV D2. Going back to a single 18650 sucks after being spoiled by the istick's 4400 mah lipos, but I've been pretty happy with this thing so far. Supports kanthal, nickel, and titanium, is tiny, fires up to 75 watts, down to 0.2 in power mode, and 0.05 in TC mode. It's not quite as sexy as the Vaporshark DNA200, but it's also available in the $60 range.
Nope, not yet, still holding out. Thanks for letting us know about your experience, I think you probably made the best decision given your stated criteria. I think the smaller form factor is worth the trade off for the battery life. I really don't like all the big dual 18650 mods I've handled, it's just too much real estate. Same reason I don't like huge phablet designs. This is coming from someone who used to rock a provari with a genesis rta which is not by any means unsubstantial in terms of size. Power and features, certainly, but that was then and this is now.

I am really interested in buying the best device I can at this point, primarily because I suspect I will quit vaporizing nicotine liquid entirely before another "game changer" of this magnitude arrives. The DNA200 board literally has everything I want right now in terms of features, including a bunch of cool stuff I didn't even know would be useful, on top of a massive output ceiling that I will never even need to approach.

When I get into dialing in the perfect build for a concentrates, the escribe software is going to come in very handy with the live monitoring and the curve settings area. Also the profiles and customizable menu screens etc. Think I'll start by making a classy iteration with Bauhas.

I think at this point I have ruled out the Vaporshark, unless it gets insanely well reviewed against the Lavabox & the Cloud Maker Tech offerings. I saw some really telling photos from users who had old iterations of the device inside the external silicone skin (another added purchase) from day one and the finish was just all fucked up anywhere the device was handled (corners) or an atomizer mated flush with it. Looked like straight garbage, and the chrome finish on the surface of the button was also completely worn off. After barely 6 months of daily use. No thanks.

Anyone try out Beard Vape #88 yet? Want to try something with an 80/20 mix for more clouds. Got into the vape tricks world and thats on a whole new level. Even basic o-rings are insane to pull off.

For those of you using RBAs what is your preference in cotton? I need to stock up on some new cotton soon and I'm not sure which type to try out.

Edit: Japanese cotton is super cheap on Amazon. I'll stick with that. I basically have enough cotton for life now.

Rizific

For those of you using RBAs what is your preference in cotton? I need to stock up on some new cotton soon and I'm not sure which type to try out.

Edit: Japanese cotton is super cheap on Amazon. I'll stick with that. I basically have enough cotton for life now.
this is what i use. its available at my local japanese market and also on amazon.
japanese-organic-cotton-koh-gen-do-rda-wicks.jpg

dream

I use Cotton Labo too. Really great stuff. Wicks like a dream, and is the easiest brand of cotton to work with, in my experience.

Jerbs

Anyone have any recommendations for a noob friendly RDA? I'm looking for something for flavor testing. I started up a zamplebox, and I order a bunch of sample packs online regularly.

Rizific

Anyone have any recommendations for a noob friendly RDA? I'm looking for something for flavor testing. I started up a zamplebox, and I order a bunch of sample packs online regularly.

id say either the Sapor by wotofo or Vector from vls. im a fan of the top down airflow design and currently using the vector. i dont own the sapor, but it has the benefit of having a dual positive post making it easier to build on. also, these RDAs are more on the affordable side.

Question for the RBA guys, how often do you change the wire? I've had my current one in for a while now and performance is still great, not sure when (or if) you're suppose to replace it.
The Kanger Subtank Mini V2's RBA is super easy to use, although I haven't really tried many other RBAs.

You won't go back to regular coils once you make the switch. Saves you money as well once you buy a lifetime supply of cotton.

Chopper

What difference does it make what the wattage on my Sigelei 75 is set at in temp control mode? Is it the speed at which it heats up?

Jerbs

id say either the Sapor by wotofo or Vector from vls. im a fan of the top down airflow design and currently using the vector. i dont own the sapor, but it has the benefit of having a dual positive post making it easier to build on. also, these RDAs are more on the affordable side.

That Sapor definitely looks like something up my alley. Thanks.

Cyborgmatt, thanks for the suggestion. I've used the rba sections on my subtank and subtank mini. It was ok. I was looking for more of a dripping device though.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
My Altoid box mod bit the dust after years of use.

I got an eVic VT and a Subox mini to replace it. Also decided to get back into building coils and got a ehpro Mr Owl and am currently enjoying some Gorilla Juice.

The technology really is changing quickly. This rba is super simple, the devices and tanks have lots of options. Took me a few days to catch up on what the heck is going on anymore.

Chaplain

I thought many of you in this thread would be interested in the following lawsuit that was just filed in California:

US health watchdog to take legal action against e-cigarette makers

A health watchdog is to take legal action in California against the manufacturers of some of the best-known brands of e-cigarettes, following tests to establish the levels of toxic chemicals they contain.

The Center for Environmental Health (CEH) says its tests found that nearly 90% of the companies had at least one brand that produced high levels of one or both of the cancer-causing chemicals formaldehyde and acetaldehyde.

The CEH said its lab tests of 97 e-cigarette and vaping products revealed levels of formaldehyde and acetaldehyde that violated California’s safety standards. It said this was the first time e-cigarettes had been tested by simulating their real-world use.

It commissioned an independent lab accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation to test 97 products, including 15 disposable “cigalikes” e-cigarettes, 32 cartridge devices and 50 refillable devices, for formaldehyde and acetaldehyde.

The two chemicals are known to cause cancer and are also linked to genetic damage, birth defects and reduced fertility. The lab used standard smoking machines that simulate how consumers use the products.

Rizific

I thought many of you in this thread would be interested in the following lawsuit that was just filed in California:

US health watchdog to take legal action against e-cigarette makers

read the article, under the "our testing" section they pull a bunch of numbers out of thin air with no actual lab data to back up any of the claims and top it off with scary graphs. also under the "our testing" works cited page, the only two links provided are the CDC pages for Acetaldehyde and Formaldehyde which lists the effects of different dosages under many different situations. but the "study" doesnt give details on what methods they used for testing, what values were found, and what devices produced what values. if i missed it and someone else found where they went into detail about the study, id like to read it. talk about deceptive marketing.

im always interested in reading about testing ecigs because im just as curious as anybody. i want to know what im putting into my lungs. but some of these studies are hard to take seriously, especially if they are constructed like that one. also the whole "not effective way to quit smoking" thing always gets to me and i think thats a load of shit as well. i, along with many other friends and acquaintances have quit smoking because of ecigs. Im also a respiratory therapist that does oxygen evaluation tests for outpatients. every once in a while ill run into a patient that vapes. some who smoked for 30-40 years and quit because of ecigs. anecdotal evidence, for sure. but im not buying that "dosnt help quit" bullshit.

Wallach

Got my VaporShark DNA 200 in today. With the adjustable pin and firmware update it's about all I would ask for in improvement over the rDNA 40. I'm curious how the new battery holds up.

Rizific

got some new toys so i figured id share.

goblin mini rta. this thing initially caught my eye because of its looks. it has a similar build deck as the orchid, but with much more airflow (and adjustable!). it has a 3ml capacity, which is the same as the aspire atlantis v2 and compared to the atlantis v1's 2ml capacity. its build deck is pretty small, but it looks like 2.5mm coils are the max diameter you can fit. it comes with a spare glass tank, spare glass drip tip, 510 drip top adapter, and single coil adapter. vapor production is pretty good and flavor is also pretty good. flavor is still not as good a dripper, but acceptable for an rta. i bought it for $40 locally but they can be found as cheap as $25 online. for that price, you really cant lose with this...unless you cant build coils yourself.

next is a hexohm v2

these have been pretty popular in my city. i have a lotus le80 which i enjoy a lot so i figured id also love the hexohm. they retail for $190 (this particular one is a LE and retails for $210) but i bought it used for $100, which is a steal even considering its used. it performs great. thats about it. the coating on it is solid, something that wont rub or scratch off easily. but somethings are piss me off about it, mainly the way everything fits together. the build quality is fantastic, BUT the battery door has massive wiggle. also when standing straight up, it leans to one side. the atty also doesnt sit straight, its tilted to the side. of course none effect performance, but for its price tag and being made in america, its kind of a huge let down imo. plus it doesnt have a volt meter/battery life display like the le80, which is a huge plus for me. i think ill put this up for trade fodder and stick to my le80.

SelfCon

Hey, Vape-Gaf. I'm pretty new to this and need a little help. I'm currently using this thing. I got it for 40 bucks at a smoke shop and it's really been hit or miss. Sometimes I get a satisfying amount of vapor out of it, sometimes I don't. The thing has also been running pretty hot after regular use now that I'm using a 40/60 juice. I'm looking to upgrade and want something for around $100 that will give me the best bang for my buck. Any suggestions?

read the article, under the "our testing" section they pull a bunch of numbers out of thin air with no actual lab data to back up any of the claims and top it off with scary graphs. also under the "our testing" works cited page, the only two links provided are the CDC pages for Acetaldehyde and Formaldehyde which lists the effects of different dosages under many different situations. but the "study" doesnt give details on what methods they used for testing, what values were found, and what devices produced what values. if i missed it and someone else found where they went into detail about the study, id like to read it. talk about deceptive marketing.

im always interested in reading about testing ecigs because im just as curious as anybody. i want to know what im putting into my lungs. but some of these studies are hard to take seriously, especially if they are constructed like that one. also the whole "not effective way to quit smoking" thing always gets to me and i think thats a load of shit as well. i, along with many other friends and acquaintances have quit smoking because of ecigs. Im also a respiratory therapist that does oxygen evaluation tests for outpatients. every once in a while ill run into a patient that vapes. some who smoked for 30-40 years and quit because of ecigs. anecdotal evidence, for sure. but im not buying that "dosnt help quit" bullshit.

I'm like you, feel loads better on ecigs, and used to do respiratory testing, my lung function is way better than it was 4-5 years ago. I thought the formaldehyde crap was debunked. It having similar levels to those found in the background of areas containing a large amount of certain plastics, I think they used a Caravan as an example.

Anyway some better news about ecigs.

Hey, Vape-Gaf. I'm pretty new to this and need a little help. I'm currently using this thing. I got it for 40 bucks at a smoke shop and it's really been hit or miss. Sometimes I get a satisfying amount of vapor out of it, sometimes I don't. The thing has also been running pretty hot after regular use now that I'm using a 40/60 juice. I'm looking to upgrade and want something for around $100 that will give me the best bang for my buck. Any suggestions?

I use variable Chinese mods usually, with removable, rechargeable 18650 batteries. I've chucked hundreds (thousands!?!) at ecigs and ended up just going for Chinese stuff, it's cheaper and works just as well imho. The battery makes a BIG difference, never buy one with 'fire' in the brand name, it will be shit. Try and find a good brand, I usually go for Samsung, you'll get a solid level output and decent use. Buy a selection of atomizers at different resistances, juice with different nic levels and a mod with V/W and you'll be good, just try different combinations until you get the desired effect. I go for 12mg nic, at around 6-7 watts and stick around 3-4 V. Works for me.

But saying that I'm interested to see how .......

Got my VaporShark DNA 200 in today. With the adjustable pin and firmware update it's about all I would ask for in improvement over the rDNA 40. I'm curious how the new battery holds up.

does with the new lipo battery.

Pete Rock

Let my B-X sampler pack sit for 2 weeks and tried all the flavors. The most interesting sounding were unvapeable to me, Watermelon Crack, Honey Suckle Cuke and Melonlyptus. Whatever kind of "cool" flavor is in there reminds me of drinking cough syrup and makes me gag.

Horchata-tas is pretty good, my favorite of the line up. Mom's Milk is like 3 different strawberry flavors on top of custard, it is okay. Dad's Milk is a fruit cocktail on top of custard and it is just okay too.

Got the entire line of Predator in on Tuesday and I tried Dark first. It is really good I like it alot, not as good as Dragonscape which is my favorite "rich" flavor and vape but it is in that same area. Vanilla, Almond & Scotch.

Light is their take on Froot Loops but with a cupcake flavor background instead of a cream. It's pretty good I like it a lot too. They are all "all day vapes" and that's important to me. Pre-steeped and $7 for 30mls with 3 day priority shipping flat rate. It is the best budget juice line I have tried so far and I will probably come back for more.

Turns out I had to give away all my One Hit Wonder liquid because the sucralose or whatever that gunks up the coils so fast doesn't really agree with my body. If I vape it one day, the next day my ears are kind of ringing and it feels like a sinus infection is coming on. Oh well, my buddy took them off my hands so it's no loss to me.

I should be more mindful in the future though. My diet is dialed in and every calorie and macro is accounted for and there is no other point of ingestion for artificial sugars so I guess it's not really surprising I have such a strong reaction to it.

Still waiting for a DNA 200 review comparison video before I pull the trigger. Definitely picking up something along those lines this fall tho.

Tuvoc

Turns out I had to give away all my One Hit Wonder liquid because the sucralose or whatever that gunks up the coils so fast doesn't really agree with my body. If I vape it one day, the next day my ears are kind of ringing and it feels like a sinus infection is coming on. Oh well, my buddy took them off my hands so it's no loss to me.

I should be more mindful in the future though. My diet is dialed in and every calorie and macro is accounted for and there is no other point of ingestion for artificial sugars so I guess it's not really surprising I have such a strong reaction to it.

I can't do the One Hit Wonder juices either. I'm not very comfortable with the idea of heating and inhaling artificial sweeteners. Plus in my experiences with those juices, every hit leave me with that artificial sweetener taste and it's gross. It causes me to salivate and I end up having to spit until the taste is gone. It's just way too much, IMO.

Anyone try http://www.vistavapors.com?

Their selection of juices is vast and even though they're dirt cheap (3 bucks for a 10ml), I've liked every flavor so far. Steep them for about two weeks tho, and go for the boost.

But I think the best thing about them above all else is that their shipping game is on point. They ship from Minnesota and I live in New York, and I often get my shit in 2 days after ordering, no joke.

Zeth

Also, I've just got ANML Looper and after trying out Milkman and being disappointed I wasn't expecting much but this is amazing, I think I'm in love. I need to try out Carnage after this.

Hey, thanks for this post! - ordered Looper on a whim/impulse after reading it and it's probably my favorite juice in quite a while- definitely going in my normal rotation.

Exalted

Hy, just wondering if there is any diference in charging a battery with the standard ego charger vs micro usb if the battery has both options?

Top Bottom