• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Snitch says he got a Twitter DM from a "very reliable source" that PlayStation is working on a new AAA IP, and that it will be announced Soon™

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
Fccm_vLaQAMe_3s.jpeg

Take it with a giant spoon of salt

season 3 accident GIF

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Aren’t they always? That’s the best thing about Sony.

Though I know it won’t happen… I think they should try a new AAA jrpg. There really needs to be a new good big budget series in the genre.

yurinka

We know PS Studios is working on over 25 games than that around half of them are new IPs. We also know Bungie plans to release at least one (meaning they are working on at least two) new IPs by 2025, meaning SIE has at least (so pretty likely more) 14 new IPs under development.

But probably a good chunk of them like this one are PSVR2 games. They still have to announce a good chunk of the PSVR2 launch games plus some launch window games, so I assume that if SIE annouces a new IP this month will be for PSVR2.

Is this Men in Black rumor still a thing?
No, that one was fake. And Men in Black isn't a new IP.

Last edited:

kyussman

I have a reliable source(my instinct based on years of bullshit),that his reliable source is wrong/lying/doesn't exsist.

Roxkis_ii

A very reliable source has also told me this this new aaa ip will feature duelsence features on the ps5 version. Shhhhhh super secret.

Bullet Club

Banned
You’re obsessed:

3KX7GGK.jpg
fMSeFuT.jpg
TRCCKCT.jpg
yBUdfom.jpg

7 posts out of 13+k. A massive obsession.

And a lot of those are from news articles.

Or they are just joke posts like the prediction above:

Top Bottom