• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Snitch says he got a Twitter DM from a "very reliable source" that PlayStation is working on a new AAA IP, and that it will be announced Soon™

Where did he confirm MGS?

I doubt BP is working on it, they confirmed they were working on new content and not a remake
I know RedGamingTech leaked about two years ago that Bluepoint were working on a Metal Gear Solid Remake and that Mark Cerny was also involved.

RGT is not really reliable and his leaks are hit and miss, but I thought it’s worth mentioning since an apparently more credible person has corroborated the information.

ElCasual

Well the "new rule" Is for a State of Play they say the date two or three days before.
For the showcase they say the date two weeks before, so Is this Is "real" this Is the week of the announce.
(In case that will be a showcase)

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
It's my prediction. And I didn't say there was anything wrong with black lesbians. Or Zombies.
93u8orH.gif

Fredrik

I assume the October 1st is the real news here. We already know that several studios are working on new IPs, like Naughty Dog, Housemarque, Insomniac, Sony Santa Monica.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I hope it’s a story driven, over the shoulder cinematic game with upwards of 5 hours of cut scenes.

Those are great. The very last thing I want to do with a video game is play it.
Some of these cinematic games have the best gameplay out there

JimRyanGOAT

Someone ask him real quick about

1. Is Kojima making the new SH game?
  2. Tell us more about the upcoming MP projects from Sony (Factions, Deviation, etc etc)

saintjules

Link to the discord?

He opened and closed invites. You would most likely have to wait again to try it. Not too diverse with Discord but don't see a link to share.

They have a weird verification process. Keep getting errors so I haven't officially entered the room yet. Waiting on a Mod.

Edit: I am officially in now, but see no way to send link. I'll try on my desktop when home ElCasual ElCasual

Last edited:

OZ9000

Banned
Aope it’s a story driven, over the shoulder cinematic game with upwards of 5 hours of cut scenes.

Those are great. The very last thing I want to do with a video game is play it.
Absolutely nothing wrong with a cinematic video game.

I enjoyed Spiderman and God of War.

I am however getting open world fatigue.

I'd be more interested if they were cooking up an FPS.

Far too many 3rd person open world Sony games.

supernova8

Banned
His (assuming) Twitter activity is funny. His responses are sort of Chuck Norris-like.

Someone asked: "do you know when the PlayStation Showcase will happen?"
His response: "I know everything"

lol
Thats Nice Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

yurinka

I know RedGamingTech leaked about two years ago that Bluepoint were working on a Metal Gear Solid Remake and that Mark Cerny was also involved.

RGT is not really reliable and his leaks are hit and miss, but I thought it’s worth mentioning since an apparently more credible person has corroborated the information.
It already was debunked. Bluepoint isn't working on any remake, they are working on 'original content' now.

Top Bottom