• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Top 10 Wishlisted Games of "E3 Season" - Zelda #1, DOOM #2, Astro Bot #3

It's so nice and optimistic to see Concord not make the list. Gears, PD, and Doom being in the top 5 makes sense as they were in the S-tier of games shown/announced and ngl I'm surprised that MP4 is down at 10. I thought it was up there with the big MS titles as far as quality.

nial

Gold Member
Then your response has been addressed already in he rest of the post that you read but for some reason chose not to quote
? It changes literally nothing. No, I'm not talking about graphics, and yes, I know you said other than *maybe* MH Wilds.

LakeOf9

? It changes literally nothing. No, I'm not talking about graphics, and yes, I know you said other than *maybe* MH Wilds.
what exactly is the thing you’re trying to say. I legitimately have no idea. Why or how was your post a reply to what I said? What does it being made by Grezzo have to do with the reasons I listed for being excited for it. The developer is irrelevant. I am excited based on what I saw.

nial

Gold Member
what exactly is the thing you’re trying to say. I legitimately have no idea. Why or how was your post a reply to what I said? What does it being made by Grezzo have to do with the reasons I listed for being excited for it. The developer is irrelevant. I am excited based on what I saw.
My man, it was (initially) just me poking fun at you.

Last edited:

Zannegan

Gold Member
It's clever advertising. They know people who wishlist are more likely to depart with their cash. You're being advertised to.
I see your point. I'm just a little shocked to see the site's biggest proponent of GaaS putting out PSAs against corporations trying to manipulate their customers into giving them more money.

Good on ya!

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I see your point. I'm just a little shocked to see the site's biggest proponent of GaaS putting out PSAs against corporations trying to manipulate their customers into giving them more money.

Good on ya!
Because when developers walk away from your game after you fork over your cash it's a good thing!

Top Bottom