• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There was a Tumblr-Con this weekend. It ended in disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

5eDzy.gif

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I am now picturing Lemongrab from adventure time screaming "1 MILLION YEARS BALLPIT!!"

Rapstah

Full answer behind readmore because it’s a bit long, but tl;dr: no, there were no minors, no one was masturbating/there was no orgy, it was actually so tame that I nearly fell asleep during it.
Sounds like sex to me!

Hello?

Yrael

It's much more likely that the Sherlock panel devolved into mass public masturbation anyway.

Haha. :p

I was at a con with Benedict Cumberbatch in attendance earlier this year. When he first showed up for signings some people were so excited they were almost crying.
He was a really nice bloke though; the whole event was a fantastic experience (though I was almost crushed a few times by the swarms of people who were packed in the pavilion...it was ridiculously overcrowded. Everyone was there to see Cumberbatch!).

Koomaster

Here's a big ol' post of what went wrong. The punchline? The con was illegal, the organisers didn't register in Illinois.
What's all this extra hour in the ballpit thing if they never charged to enter the ballpit in the first place? Seems you could come and go from the ballpit as you pleased. But really who over the age of 5 would spend 5 minutes, let alone an hour in a ballpit?

At least I understand all the ballpit references on my twitter now. I thought it was some surreal joke meme, not a real life thing. Is this real life?

soepje

Im not very familiar with tumblr stuff. But is there some connection between tumblr and ball pits? Like some inside joke? Or is it really as random as it seems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom