• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Third "Maze Runner" Delayed Indefinitely; Dylan O'Brien More Injured Than Expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Word in Vancouver was he broke his cheekbone or orbital (eye) socket. Which is pretty serious.
i was reading this all and started thinking that maybe a more severe head injury than initially thought, so this is a better situation that that.

not like a schumacher thing hopefully.

the ability to reassemble the large cast and crew
As I was reading this sentence I thought it was going to end with "reassemble his face." Has there been any sort of safe work investigation in to the accident? This seems to have been kept fairly quiet for what now seems to be something pretty serious.

z3phon

Damn this reminds me of the story about the stunt actor who got horribly injured during the shooting of the new Resident Evil movie and some one else on set who died.

Hope he has a full and quick recovery.

hope he pulls through, just watched the first one a couple days ago and will watch the 2nd later today!

will read the books as well

didn't the main female character from the resident evil movies get a pretty bad injury as well on set?

Word in Vancouver was he broke his cheekbone or orbital (eye) socket. Which is pretty serious.

That's not that serious at all, it happens fairly frequently in MMA fights for example.

I liked these movies. Was expecting them to be typical Divergent terrible, but I thought they were way better than the Hunger Games or any of the other YA stuff dumped in theaters over the past several years.

Betty

Banned
hope he pulls through, just watched the first one a couple days ago and will watch the 2nd later today!

didn't the main female character from the resident evil movies get a pretty bad injury as well on set?

I think the term used was that her face had been 'degloved' i wouldn't search it up.

Also someone was killed on the set of the latest Resident Evil movie.

Dram

A stuntwoman for Milla Jovovich was the one that was seriously injured and a stuntman was killed during the filming of the movie.

CDX

First picture of him post accident

BleJvIc.jpg

and here he was before
6ixIMkB.jpg

That bearded picture of him looks like he went in search of the Ancient One to fix his broken face and it worked.

Good to see he looks ok, at least physically.

jediyoshi

Dude's looking good, couldn't even tell from that photo that he was recovering from some fucked up injuries

Dylan returned to film for the latest season of Teen Wolf a while ago and looks to be fine from the trailer for it which got released around Comic Con. I didn't see any facial damage from what was presented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom