• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TitanFall Beta not open: Invite waves & codes required, staggered to avoid implosion

The_Monk

Now we play the waiting game.

Qohbanrl.png

Bad news is that, I've been budgeting really hard so I'll have to skip this game on (PC was my one and only option by the way), even worst considering it will release 2 days before my Birthday. Either way I'll be happy If I can, at least play the Beta and post my impressions... :)

Milennia

Did anyone get an email confirmation saying thanks for applying or w.e? Its weird.. If you reload the page or revisit, it acts as though you never applied and just lets you apply again.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I was worried at first when someone said they almost forgot their origin login info. I didn't have to login, but I didn't realize I already was at the top of the page. It said registration complete twice, and it didn't tell me you've already entered, lol. I'm assuming it only counted it once, though.

Dlacy13g

and signed up...now will help tell the rest of the world...but not before I finished my registration. Priorities...got have priorities.

Milennia

I was worried at first when someone said they almost forgot their origin login info. I didn't have to login, but I didn't realize I already was at the top of the page. It said registration complete twice, and it didn't tell me you've already entered, lol. I'm assuming it only counted it once, though.

This is my issue with it, theres like no confirmation lol.

RoKKeR

Sort of weird that they don't make you confirm your gamer tag for the Xbox One version...wouldn't be surprised if we got people just spamming a shit ton of email addresses and then selling the codes off.

Mrbob

Sweet, applied for PC Beta. Hopefully I get a golden ticket.

I really dislike how the beta sign up screams "Share this info with your friends!" when the number of spots are limited. Screw them for this beta, I want to keep my chances at maximum. :p

hawk2025

Sort of weird that they don't make you confirm your gamer tag for the Xbox One version...wouldn't be surprised if we got people just spamming a shit ton of email addresses and then selling the codes off.

I'm **hoping** that they at least match emails to gamertags eventually.

I also found this to be very weird.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wowzers, I signed up without issue.

Same. Granted I had forgotten my origin password since it requires a capital letter and real men do all weird symobols but hey it was fast and easy. I hope to say the same about Origin in the future.

Milennia

I accidentally applied twice because i thought the first one didn't go through lol...
Sucks theres no confirmation to put my mind at ease :/

RoKKeR

I'm **hoping** that they at least match emails to gamertags eventually.

I also found this to be very weird.

Well if they do that I'm fucked because my Origin email is different than my Microsoft email.

I'm sure they have considered this but I'm surprised that NO Gamertag confirmation was necessary for the Xbox One version...not a fan of that.

Jarmel

Banned

Yep, that's definitely happening as we speak. They should have required active Origin/XBL Gamertags.

Top Bottom