• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.

iX8Tz6RUqFUdf.jpg

TomShoe

Banned
Still sitting on the fence for PC, but excited nonetheless.

I wonder what the new strategies are going to be, the whole game looks very unpredictable prepared to my waifu shooter (CoD: BLOPSII).

Riky

$MSFT
Decided on X1 version as everyone will be using a controller, interested to see 360 version though.

Haines

Banned
Im def waiting til at least the 14th to make sure this game is worth buying and that EA hasnt fucked anything up...

but i loved the beta and hope to dive in that friday.

Starviper

Jeez. 48 GB of installed data.. That's pretty massive.

Also -- Anyone know where I can purchase a PC copy for cheap? I know I saw mention of some pre-order deals, if they still exist.

Gaz_RB

Not going to be able to play this at release:( It comes out right during my Spring Break and I'll be out of town...

venne

Jeez. 48 GB of installed data.. That's pretty massive.

Also -- Anyone know where I can purchase a PC copy for cheap? I know I saw mention of some pre-order deals, if they still exist.

Purchased from direct2play today for $43 and change.

So good, so good. Unlike most games, having played the Beta I already know it's outstanding. All these levels to learn. Oh man there goes most of 2014.

Starviper

Purchased from direct2play today for $43 and change.

That's pretty good. I heard mention once before of some cheaper ones even, but not sure if they're still available. Anyone else find any cheap pre-orders? Otherwise it looks like I may go with this.

Alchemist

Caved and pre-ordered this morning. I have a £20 Amazon Gift Card and £380 is too good of a price to pass up.

Bring on next week.

Will using a VPN result in a possible ban; has anyone used one for unlocking Origin games? I am in the UK so have to wait until Friday 14th.

I've seen a few screenshots of chat conversations that have indicated that you could be banned.

I can't wait for Titanfall! Unfortunately I don't have my XBONE at school with me so I'll have to wait a few weeks to play it :/

Lunaniem

Will using a VPN result in a possible ban; has anyone used one for unlocking Origin games? I am in the UK so have to wait until Friday 14th.

I've seen a few screenshots of chat conversations that have indicated that you could be banned.

I've used it in the past to play BF3 and BF4 a day early, nothing happened.

Madness

If only we'd get some news on the Xbox 360 version. I'm so tempted to just walk in and buy an Xbox One. But I barely play much, and I'd rather wait for whatever is planned for Halo later this year(maybe larger HDD, white model, price drop).

Excited for TitanFall, I hope the game has legs. Seems like the first time since maybe Gears of War or Halo 3 where you can start donging on others with a good team, or just have a blast playing.

Sioen

If only we'd get some news on the Xbox 360 version. I'm so tempted to just walk in and buy an Xbox One. But I barely play much, and I'd rather wait for whatever is planned for Halo later this year(maybe larger HDD, white model, price drop).

Excited for TitanFall, I hope the game has legs. Seems like the first time since maybe Gears of War or Halo 3 where you can start donging on others with a good team, or just have a blast playing.
Just do it, buy the Xbox one.. Buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom