• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

ktc-123_1.gif

This is from the e3 reveal?
this is the current look
ktc-102_1.gif

Ensirius

Since the OT is now up and running, I guess it's time to shill this again:

This is my Division playlist on Spotify. I've made it collaborative, so if anybody wants to add their own music, please feel free! I've tried to plug in with artists that identify as being from New York, and it reflects my musical interests (Mainly older punk rock and rap)

The names you can expect are acts such as the Wu-Tang Clan and their various solo work, the Ramones, Nas, Cannibal Ox, and a bunch of others.

Feel free to add it to the OT if you feel obliged to do so!
Hey, you got yourself a follow.

Nice OT.

So apparently the servers are up and some mom and pop shops are selling it early. I have a friend who got his copy yesterday and is playing now
LLShC.gif

Happy to see the OT is up and running. Ill be sure to add some more DGAF members for team ups this week. Hopefully the servers hold up well.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
The preload is up on PS4. I haven't had a real good Tom Clancy experience since last gen.

I don't think I'll double dip. What's strange is that my coworkers boast about not liking one console over the other, but I ask if anyone is getting a particular game and the room goes quiet.

I'll be on if anyone sees me spray me with bullets.

The preload is up on PS4. I haven't had a real good Tom Clancy experience since last gen.

I don't think I'll double dip. What's strange is that my coworkers boast about not liking one console over the other, but I ask if anyone is getting a particular game and the room goes quiet.
Lol wat

Fuck that, if a laptop dies because of a gif, it deserved to die. Sorry, it's the law of the hardware jungle.
Savage

Frillen

You can fast travel to Safe Houses, the BoO and your Squadmembers but only outside the DZ

So the safe houses are where you craft, change equipment etc? Or can you do those thing out in the field as well? What exactly do you do in the safe houses? Is it like the hub in Destiny? Thanks!

Lettuce

Waiting on reviews before i buy this game, Destiny burnt me hard in that matter!!

I did enjoy the Beta i just hope there plenty of Content in the base game on launch!!

Akoi

Waiting on reviews before i buy this game, Destiny burnt me hard in that matter!!

I did enjoy the Beta i just hope there plenty of Content in the base game on launch!!

Same here, I want this game to be amazing so I buy it ! I really have been hyping this a lot!

So the safe houses are where you craft, change equipment etc? Or can you do those thing out in the field as well? What exactly do you do in the safe houses? Is it like the hub in Destiny? Thanks!
Pretty but you can at least match make from safe houses compared to the Hub in Destiny. Its a meet up place.

Kane1345

You can change equipment at any time. You can only craft (as far as I know) in the Base of Operations. The safe houses are like social hubs and have vendors too that sell gear, weps and mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom