• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for digital folks: Is the day one patch included in the pre-load or is that going to be dropping once the game releases?

Luckily got most of this entire week off to play.

Let's go DivisionGAF!

CornyPeriodicAsianporcupine.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I was sleeping and missed page one!!!

LProtag

So, I've asked this before in the Beta thread, but anyone have ideas of what sort of weapon types they want to use and builds they want to try out?

Thinking about a more support oriented role with LMG, though I'm not sure if I'm going to go a classic healer, or a buffer type character with Smart Cover and Pulse. Perhaps even a debuffer character, with the tazer turret and gas smart mine.

I think there's a lot of options here, and I'm excited to explore them.

taco543

Yeah they said the final version of the character creator will be more robust, but they haven't shown it off. I think it'll be more like Destiny's char creator which was fairly limited.

As long as I can create a character that's as sexy as I'm not, that's all that matters.

Kane1345

So, I've asked this before in the Beta thread, but anyone have ideas of what sort of weapon types they want to use and builds they want to try out?

Thinking about a more support oriented role with LMG, though I'm not sure if I'm going to go a classic healer, or a buffer type character with Smart Cover and Pulse. Perhaps even a debuffer character, with the tazer turret and gas smart mine.

I think there's a lot of options here, and I'm excited to explore them.

Glass cannon DPS (because my friends wanna tank and heal) with M1A (so OP) and probably an MP5.

Pandy

Great OP and great GIF work in here.

See you in the Dark Zone... assuming Amazon ever get around to shipping my copy.

Super jealous of you guys. I went ahead and bought it but I'll have very little time to play due to me having a 4 month old baby. Had a ton of fun with what I played of the beta. We'll see how it goes, maybe I can play at night.

ryanofcall

Console (retail)
t1457355600z0.png

PC (retail/digital)

t1457413200z0.png

Console (digital)
"March 8 starting from 00:01 am in each country’s local time (00:01 EST for USA and Canada)."
NA
t1457413200z1.png

EU (GMT)
t1457395200z0.png

Could one trick that with a VPN? Or is it locked by the shop you bought it from?

Geist-

Could one trick that with a VPN? Or is it locked by the shop you bought it from?

Well, the PC launch is worldwide, so VPN won't work on PC, and I believe the digital version is attached to the region to bought it in. Physical copies can play whenever servers go up.

JohnCYQ

Enjoyed the beta, but shall wait to see how the reviews are like (plus server stability). Shall occupy myself with stardew valley in the mean time.

Good thing I won't have to worry about taking off though, since I lost my job last week.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom