• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward: Official Livestream |OT| - LIVE June 10th 2024 - 12 p.m. PDT / 3 p.m. EDT / 9 p.m. CEST

Davevil

icegif-7.gif

I’m ready to see a glimpse of the Manhattan map debuting next year, bringing us back to the area where it all started in the original Division. Bet it’s going to be winter too, they’ve been hinting at the in-game timeline approaching winter for the last two years.
I hope so! The Division 1 has some of the best game environment in all of gaming.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Fairly uninteresting stream for me so far. I'm going to turn it off. Someone tell me if they announce anything Anno related.

GHG

The UI for star wars is awful, but I expect nothing else from an Ubisoft game.

Also why is it letterboxed.

Starfield vibes if I'm being honest.

geary

Whaaaat! Loading Screen in space? I though you have to travel planet to planet... Landing loading screen....bad game, bad game

GHG

A lot of hidden loading screens going on, but it dunks all over Starfield by keeping it immersive.

Yeh at least it's not a literal loading screen, but it was clear the player was no longer in control from the moment the landing area was selected.

SJRB

Gold Member
Was that driving sequence also a hidden loading screen or is the entire thing open world?

Top Bottom