• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft Forward: Official Livestream |OT| - LIVE June 10th 2024 - 12 p.m. PDT / 3 p.m. EDT / 9 p.m. CEST

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Good lord the screen tearing and frame pacing is actually giving me a headache.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Space part had my interest then they landed

Season 6 Reaction GIF by Parks and Recreation

nbkicker

Tearing, stuttering and shite stream and wtf is the black borders , and this game is due in two and a half months, usual ubishite, at least they show as is then hide it

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Not watching right now due to work but hoping we get a new splinter cell. It’s overdue.

Ogbert

Yeah I have to agree. I didn't see anything that made me think it will be a bad game. But these guys...just from this its apparently the worst thing coming.
Not at all.

I’ll probably still pick it up. I’m not expecting great things and the Star Wars universe is fun to play in.

But the gunplay looked average at best.

tmlDan

Yeah I have to agree. I didn't see anything that made me think it will be a bad game. But these guys...just from this its apparently the worst thing coming.
I like the concept, it feels like if its not a GOTY contender or nostalgia bait they hate it here

Killer8

For as mediocre as this looks, its still leagues ahead of whatever TV show Disney burped out in the last few years.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Top Bottom