• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 175 |OT| WSOF 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short of having some kinda accident that mangled your face, I don't understand why people get plastic surgery. It doesn't make you look younger/better. It just makes you look like you had plastic surgery.

Yikes. I can't think of a single example where post plastic surgery looks better than the original. Such a shame.

because if it looks good you won't notice. think of a hollywood celeb that looks good...

chances are he/she had work done.

Short of having some kinda accident that mangled your face, I don't understand why people get plastic surgery. It doesn't make you look younger/better. It just makes you look like you had plastic surgery.

see above.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
New arianny looks like a mass effect character creation.

ibv338wzfafk70.gif

Haha, I think I heard the guy say "your coach said that now is the time to take Ronda, since she is spread thin over many things, movies, etc, etc."

I think I've seen this before, and it was called Rocky.

Nameless

Need Alexis to lose so Miesha gets another shot(assuming Cat isn't ready to go by December/January). Rousey will probably take a 'hiatus' from MMA after her first loss and let Vince pay her millions to show up on WWE TV a few times a year in between other projects.

Need Alexis to lose so Miesha gets another shot(assuming Cat isn't ready to go by December/January). Rousey will probably take a 'hiatus' from MMA after her first loss and let Vince pay her millions to show up on WWE TV a few times a year in between other projects.

Miesha has gotten her ass kicked twice. No need for a third fight.

Isn't Meisha sheduled to get mauled by this:

image_crop.php

I am so confident that this will be a squash match that if Lyoto wins I'll change my avatar. Still thinking what I would put, though.

Deadbeat

Banned
"I feel bad for people"

"WHO NEVER TASTED"

look any sensible person isnt going to KFC. You can stop with the black dude as the cook. Your stereotypes have no power here.

ScribbleD

Dude's cup got grazed and he's milking it for all it's worth. This is a man who has been keeping a close eye on the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom