• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox - Velasquez vs. Dos Santos - HW Championship - 11.12.11 - 6pm P/9pm E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Az987

all good things
Aw shit, Matthew Morrison from Glee just arrived on the red carpet. Big stars here guys.

A twitter question was when will we see a UFC themed Glee....

He predicted JDS.

SyNapSe

drizzle said:
Why are there 9 prelim fights today and only one main card fight?

I wonder if the Fox deal has anything to do with it.

From what I read, the Fox deal doesn't actually start until next year. They did this to throw something together real fast.

Donthizz#

Az987 said:
Aw shit, Matthew Morrison from Glee just arrived on the red carpet. Big stars here guys.

A twitter question was when will we see a UFC themed Glee....

He predicted JDS.

where is this red carpet show, anyway to watch it online?

Az987

all good things
Donthizz# said:
where is this red carpet show, anyway to watch it online?

It's on FuelTV, no idea if its online. It's the preshow. They cut to the red carpet every 10 minutes or so.

Jay Glazer and Kenny Florian are the hosts, its pretty terrible.

TheNatural

My Member!
sien916 said:
Jumpin' rope in the bathroom. Garza is done dotta. Leave it to WEC to save this card from a complete disaster.

They didn't give a shit about making the rest of the card decent, it's just filler for the live fans, since none of it is being broadcast. I'm surprised Guida vs. Henderson is even on this card.

Az987

all good things
Mandy Moore has arrived! She's sick but she said nothing will stop here from being here.

She thinks Cain will win.

War Guida!

is it okay to ask for streams here for the main event, i mean there is no official way to watch it, i can't buy it or buy a cable channel to watch it.

Chamber said:
Seeing other people do it.

Bunch of followers. You know who didn't woo?

qn1z4j.jpg

Innovator.

goddamnit start the fucking fight already! I've got to go pick up a pizza and some groceries before the main event starts. FUCK why do I always wait til the last second?

ShaneB

djsandman said:
Is it just me, or does it look like some people aren't showing up till the 9pm fight?

Nothing new. Watch most prelims and you'll see the arena half empty before the main card. Except tonight the "main card" is basically one fight.

dream

Ninja Scooter said:
goddamnit start the fucking fight already! I've got to go pick up a pizza and some groceries before the main event starts. FUCK why do I always wait til the last second?

cant miss a single minute of these prelims, obv

Slizz

djsandman said:
Is it just me, or does it look like some people aren't showing up till the 9pm fight?

Undercard isn't on like real TV I dunno, the fight everyone in SoCal wants to see is the main one with their hero fighting....

Also I love how I can watch the undercard on TV not on the comp. TY Fox Deportes

Jamie OD

djsandman said:

Same thing happens in boxing. Seems like a waste of money if you pays hundreds of dollars to attend the event but only make it to your seat for the headline fight.

Kaladin

Slizz said:
Undercard isn't on like real TV I dunno, the fight everyone in SoCal wants to see is the main one with their hero fighting....

Also I love how I can watch the undercard on TV not on the comp. TY Fox Deportes

I'm watching the undercard on my tv too. TY HDMI cable :)

Jamie OD said:
Same thing happens in boxing. Seems like a waste of money if you pay a few hundred dollars to attend the event but only make it to your seat for the main event.

That's my thinking as well. I'm spending a few hundred to go to an event, I'm going to the whole damn show....I'm not going out to get drunk during the early fights and show up half stoned only to not remember it the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom