• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC on Fox - Velasquez vs. Dos Santos - HW Championship - 11.12.11 - 6pm P/9pm E

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBelong2Us said:
Oh yeah? Too bad fights where the ref isnt even paying attention to the fight while telling the judges what happened then all of a sudden seeing a dude on the ground isn't called a no contest.
Hey the fight was called on and they were told to touch gloves.

TheNatural

My Member!
Kid sucks. I hate when guys know they're getting their ass kicked and still refuse to lay it all out there in the final minutes and even ATTEMPT to win.

Boogie

TheNatural said:
Kid sucks. I hate when guys know they're getting their ass kicked and still refuse to lay it all out there in the final minutes and even ATTEMPT to win.

Yep, it's really maddening.

Heel

BigKaboom2 said:
WAR HEAVY METAL
westfndki.gif

WaltJay

BoboBrazil said:
Is Fox Sports the best stream?

They look about the same, but I'm not sure if it's just me, but the Facebook stream isn't in HD anymore, nor will it let me go full-screen (I'm using Chrome). FoxSports.com will go full-screen.

Edit: Found the problem; the enlarge button on FB is almost hidden to the far-right. And the PQ improves as the stream continues. I vote for the FB stream!

Az987

all good things
Dammit.... I was going to turn Fox Deportes on, mute it and listen to the the sound from one of the streams but none of them sync up. Oh well, I'll just listen to a language I don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom