• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 FULL E3 Video July 1st!

LastNac

CI2CvhCUkAAVqLQ.jpg:large

I was in the first group to see the demo and this sequence stood out to me the most.

I've received conflicting reports but according to Bruce and Neil it's a playable sequence in the vain of Drake crawling through the vent in the cargo plane in UC3

LastNac

Makes sense. I have a big nose.

Love me those parts.

Myman.gif

There will be a sequence in the demo where Drake will
reach up and pull the seat out of his way.

According to Bruce the goal was to keep the set pieces as systemic as possible, take that for what it's worth. I've been told that Drake
grabbing the seat
is similar to Drake placing the piton from PSX.

Really hoping that this one continues to keep every little thing on the stick like UC3 did.

The previous screen shot is from a moment that combines(hopefully) consistent interaction along with dynamic presentation during gameplay. Reason I loved UC3 was that it felt like a "playable movie" in that you were constantly interacting and that things were framed dynamically. I'm getting good vibes about this one.

Spinluck

The only real problem I have with this is the amount of people who will make gifs of it and post it on other non-Uncharted related threads to tout the PS4's exclusive or how good Uncharted looks in comparison.

I can't be on media blackout and just avoid every thread online, that's ridiculous. I got spoiled on how Elena looks because of that picture that was posted as well.

I wish and hope they do what they did with The Last of Us. Stop showing us more of the game. That's one of the reasons Uncharted 3 was kind of disappointing because they kept showing the games set pieces to the point only 1 was left which was a surprise. I couldn't help myself from seeing more information on the game if they willingly show more of like the movie industry.

Best wishes.

:lol

You'll live.

godamn twitch

"The broadcaster indicated that the channel is intended for mature audiences"

I won't be able to start it.....any youtube link?

The closest I have ever got of knowing about the extended segment of the E3 demo are the tweets who have seen it, some describing it as one of the greatest things / sequences they've seen in gaming.

Excited is an understatement!

Ricky_R

Myman.gif

There will be a sequence in the demo where Drake will
reach up and pull the seat out of his way.

According to Bruce the goal was to keep the set pieces as systemic as possible, take that for what it's worth. I've been told that Drake
grabbing the seat
is similar to Drake placing the piton from PSX.

Really hoping that this one continues to keep every little thing on the stick like UC3 did.

The previous screen shot is from a moment that combines(hopefully) consistent interaction along with dynamic presentation during gameplay. Reason I loved UC3 was that it felt like a "playable movie" in that you were constantly interacting and that things were framed dynamically. I'm getting good vibes about this one.

Yeah, I trust ND to offer great balance and make those cinematic moments feel great and evolved from past iterations.

And relax, I'm sure you'll get your desert like sequence. Maybe it will be walking in the shore of a beach during a storm. Like that concept art. ;)

Wow, that gif is awesome hahaha.

I'm so hyped!! And I already seen it at E3... It's so good!

The take away is just HOW FUCKING MASSIVE it is without loading. The Demo they showed at the conference was already wayyy too much, this just continues for another 10 minutes.

Hope they show off new paths, I have seem the E3 footage so many times I got the paths memorized.

When I saw it at E3, they took a slightly different path. It was a wrong turn detour type thing, it was really neat (drive through a fucking building).

Top Bottom