• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

So would it be stupid to buy both Cod legacy and tf2? I know they are both cheaper in stores but I'm not in the US, and the reason for wanting both is to enjoy my new Pro... Anyone played both and felt burnt-out afterwards?

Maulik

Final Black Friday Hall

Buy 2 get 1 free best buy pre owned deal
Deus Ex - 23.24
Dark Souls 3 - 0.00
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 38.34

Green Man Gaming Rigs pricing error

RIGS - 18

PSN Deals

Tales from the Borderlands
Telltale Batman Series
Hitman Absolution
Trackmania Turbo
All for 49

Total came to about $150 for everything. Still tempted to get battlefield 1 and Dishonored through best buy.

Weiss

Banned
One last question: Does the code apply to games not on sale? I would like to buy Aragami at some point.

Might hold off until the very end for that and FFXV.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
How long did it take for some of you to receive your 20% off coupon? It's been about 6 hours now for me and not a peep from the seller

Zach

I pulled the trigger on The Witcher III (vanilla, as I probably won't like it), Bound, and Jazzpunk.

Curse you for not being on sale, Firewatch and ABZU!

How long did it take for some of you to receive your 20% off coupon? It's been about 6 hours now for me and not a peep from the seller
Just asked the same. One person said 15 minutes. I've been waiting for 3 hours myself. Just contacted the seller. I paid with cc, don't know if that makes a difference in any way.

aaronwt

You use this and apply the code at checkout:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PlayStation...683828?hash=item360d701774:g:hqEAAOSwgmJXyqkq

Managed to get BF1 and TF2 for US$60, pretty happy with that. :)
How were you able to get them for $60? The coupon is only for 20% and the games are normally $60 each. I purchased both of these from Best BUY this week for $30 each but that is on disc. IF I could get the digital versions at close to that price I would return the discs. Since I really hate using game discs.

witness

So would it be stupid to buy both Cod legacy and tf2? I know they are both cheaper in stores but I'm not in the US, and the reason for wanting both is to enjoy my new Pro... Anyone played both and felt burnt-out afterwards?

I got both in the past week and love them both, they are different enough from each other that there isn't any fatigue going back and forth. For reference, I do not but CoD in a yearly basis.

How were you able to get them for $60? The coupon is only for 20% and the games are normally $60 each. I purchased both of these from Best BUY this week for $30 each but that is on disc. IF I could get the digital versions at close to that price I would return the discs. Since I really hate using game discs.

There's a Titanfall 2 & Battlefield 1 Deluxe Bundle on the Flash Sale for $74.99, when you use the 20% discount it drops to $59.99

Massa

There's a BF1 + TF2 bundle on PSN.

Toki767

The Flash Sale has the Deluxe Editions of both as a combination for $75. 20% off that is $60.

Elfstruck

I can't believe that people are complaining about this sale. Sony finally gave decent discounts and on good games at that. The games that people are complaining about not being on sale are already dirt cheap anyway. I'm happy that they finally put newer digital games on sale as they usually sit at full price forever. I hope Sony does this on a regular basis in the future.

Can't please everyone.

Mentioned earlier in the thread, but The Game Awards is next week and usually will have games nominated go on sale. So Uncharted, Inside, Firewatch, etc. Wait for next week.

Top Bottom