• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Something in the back of my head is saying fuck the both of them and get Doom. I've heard so much praise for it

SoM has cool elements, but the world itself wasnt super interesting to explore for me. Everything kinda looked the same. If the world isn't inspiring me to explore it, the cool elements wont matter.

I ending up getting Doom .

Psykoboy2

Anyone had problems entering their 20% discount code from eBay?

I just did mine and it said it wasn't "available on this platform".

njs15

I'm torn between Battlefield 1 and Titanfall. I can only buy one. Any suggestion which one to go with?

It really depends how much you value multiplayer and what type of MP you like. BF1's going to have a huge multiplayer community for a long time, and I would rank its MP experience above Titanfall's.

The single-player edge clearly goes to Titanfall, but if you're not the type to replay that stuff, it doesn't (for me) outweigh the choice between BF1 multi and TF2 multi.

Aters

Ends up getting XCOM Enemy Unknown for my Vita.
Shadow of Mordor because I love middle earth and this game is only $8.
Grim Fandango because I don't think it will ever go on sale.

I wanted to try Dark Souls II but holy shit that's one ugly game.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Finally pulled the trigger on my haul:

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Deus Ex: MD
Skyrim SE
TrackMania Turbo
Pac-Man CE2
Virginia

Only bought discounted games and used the 10% off code. I still have a few already-released games on my wishlist, but I'll wait until they go on sale (or just use the 20% off code I bought before year-end).

DirtyLarry

I'm torn between Battlefield 1 and Titanfall. I can only buy one. Any suggestion which one to go with?
It is a really hard comparison, so I would just say go with your gut. What appeals to your sensibilities more?
Both games do what they do very well so you cannot really go wrong with either I would say.

Picked up Titanfall 2, downloading now. Never played the first one and I thought I was over playing multiplayer titles. I was wrong I guess because reading about it and checking out videos really got me hyped for it.

AndyVirus

Picking up Hitman for certain but there's a few other things I'm mulling over. For some reason The Crew is one of those despite nobody really talking about it. Hopefully someone could talk me out of it?

DirtyLarry

Picking up Hitman for certain but there's a few other things I'm mulling over. For some reason The Crew is one of those despite nobody really talking about it. Hopefully someone could talk me out of it?
I purchased The Crew awhile back for $20 and did not regret my purchase at all.
It is an arcade driving game all the way. It is not the best game ever made, but it is for sure not the worst either.
I would say for $13.19, it is worth it if you keep your expectations in check and just enjoy it for what it is, not comparing it to anything else.

SilentFlyer

It really depends how much you value multiplayer and what type of MP you like. BF1's going to have a huge multiplayer community for a long time, and I would rank its MP experience above Titanfall's.

The single-player edge clearly goes to Titanfall, but if you're not the type to replay that stuff, it doesn't (for me) outweigh the choice between BF1 multi and TF2 multi.

Titanfall 2 by a galactic mile.

You should make a thread about it. But BF1 is a better game overall. Titanfall 2 feels like a last gen game.

It is a really hard comparison, so I would just say go with your gut. What appeals to your sensibilities more?
Both games do what they do very well so you cannot really go wrong with either I would say.

Thank you all foe your valuable input. Greatly appreciate it. Managed to snag 20℅ discount code and will buying both along with Far Cry Primal and Doom.

My shortlist:

Arkham Knight
Shadow of Mordor
Game of Thrones

With the 10% coupon and the $10 I got from E3, that'd be $17.87 CDN. Not bad, I think.

I asked before but I don't think anyone responded, how's Game of Thrones performance-wise?

Zee-Row

Banned
I'm getting
Guilty Gear Xrd -Revlator-
Darkest Dungeon
Witcher 3 expansions Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone
Hitman Season 1

If you think Tales of Zestiris looks good then you'll be completely blown away by The Witcher 3. Get the complete edition. The DLC alone is fantastic and more worthy of praise than anything in the Tales series in recent years.

Alright, complete witcher 3 it is and zestiris gets the axe. I was hearing not so great things as I was looking more into it. Thank you!

Gorillaz

So I got TF2 and BF1. Best FPS combo for fall/winter. TF2 for single player and BF1 for multiplayer.

TF2 is a bit more rounded since it's SP isn't complete ass like BF's is each time. BF1 will last longer most likely because it's a strong community but TF2 is too fucking smooth mechanics/gameplay wise. Feels good as hell

Personally TF2

Just picked up:

Titanfall 2 Deluxe
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Deluxe
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe
Ass Creed: Syndicate
Overwatch

All for about $130. Not Bad!

Quote this post for a 20% Off code! Happy Shopping!

Cornbread78

Just picked up:

Titanfall 2 Deluxe
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Deluxe
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe
Ass Creed: Syndicate
Overwatch

All for about $130. Not Bad!

Quote this post for a 20% Off code! Happy Shopping!

"Not valid on this platform"

Hmm, I have a PS3 (Slim & Fatty), PS4 and Vita...

Top Bottom