• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

you can only have max 8 games in the cart. fucking sony.

took out MGS5; leaving room for FFXV. its going to be tight with the time to checkout of that cart.

current cart:

bound
carnival games
primal
mad max
trackmania
star wars battlefront
witcher complete

Will the flash sale go up today?

the flash sale has been up a while now

I bought

Hitman, TR, Dragon Quest, Deus Ex Deluxe Edition and Dark Souls 3 season pass.

I wanted Overwatch too but the wallet limit did't let me buy it, so maybe on Christmas.

Thanks Toki767 for the tip that you can use one 20% off code per year.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
I meant how long does it take to unlock them without the deluxe pass?

Ages. The first couple aren't bad as running through the stories and easy mode survival with each character throws you a lot of fight money. But it's a slog after that.

If you want all the characters, the pass is the way to go--especially with the current deals. If you only want a couple, then pass on it.

JerkShep

I know I'm a monster but I didn't enjoy the Doom's demo when I tried it. I'm not much of a fps guy to begin with but I enjoyed my fair share of them nonetheless. Is the level in the demo representative of the full game? The price is really tempting but I'm not sure

Trying to decide between Mad Max and Primal. I've played a little bit of both, and I like them, but I found Mad Max to be a tad bit boring. Does it pick up or should I get Primal?

Moltenix

How likely are we to see Ratchet and Uncharted Collection (among other exclusives) on sale during a VGA or Holiday Sale next month?

Debating if I should just grab em now with the 10/20% off. They're $25 on PSN here in Canada and our retailers don't have any of them on sale this weekend unlike in the states. I seem crazy for wanting to buying stuff that isn't on sale when there's a whole bunch of stuff that is and could easily keep me busy. Ugh, what to do...

joeblow

When I bought from this seller yesterday morning, I didn't read the offer through and it clearly says that the codes will be shipped u=in between the last day of the sale and a week later on December 5th. Sure enough, the code didn't come (I see some others here are complaining about no code sent from him as well).

I sent a polite message to him in eBay saying I would like it before the PSN sale ends and he sent it to me three hours later (i.e., early this morning). So give him a tap on the shoulder if you are still waiting, and leave a positive eval if it works out.

Backlog closet, I'm coming to cram in more titles!

My haul:
Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven Bundle
GOD EATER 2: Rage Burst (Vita)
Batman: The Telltale Series

Final price was $58. Got a 60$ card from amazon to get 3% on my points. Im pretty happy.

Syysch

Managed to get the witcher 3 complete, darksiders 2, mad max, gta trilogy and bully for $55. Considering it was all psn money i picked up from ebay sales here and there that was still hanging out in my wallet, probably only cost about $45. Not bad at all, I'll get $45 worth of fun out of the witcher 3 alone.

squall211

Only game I'm seriously interested in buying right now is Fairy Fencer F.

Also interested in Dragon Quest Builders, but I know I won't have any time to even attempt to play it over the next few months. Will probably be able to get it much cheaper if I wait.

majik13

you can only have max 8 games in the cart. fucking sony.

took out MGS5; leaving room for FFXV. its going to be tight with the time to checkout of that cart.

current cart:

bound
carnival games
primal
mad max
trackmania
star wars battlefront
witcher complete

the flash sale has been up a while now

Pretty sure its a max of 10 items and a post discount total of $150 limit.

Kugar77

what is the consensus on zestiria? The only tales game I've played was Xillia 1 and my ps3 crapped out before I could finish. Is it better to wait for berseria?

Top Bottom