• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VGC: Astrobot trailer receive 99% likes, while Concord trailer only gets 18%

Draugoth

Gold Member
astro-bot-god-of-war-1440x810.jpg

PlayStation‘s trailers for Astro Bot and Concord have received vastly different reactions from viewers.

Both games were shown during Sony‘s State of Play presentation on Thursday, with Concord opening the show and Astro Bot closing it, but the response to each has differed greatly.

The Astro Bot trailer has been almost universally praised, receiving 99% likes on YouTube at the time of writing (23,405 likes versus just 245 dislikes).

However, the Concord gameplay trailer has received an overwhelmingly negative response, with only 18% likes on YouTube at the time of writing (2,735 likes versus 12,070 dislikes).

Concord’s cinematic trailer fared slightly better, but is still currently very much negative with 23% likes.

via VGC

MrRibeye

Remember when Hermen Hulst pushed for the closure of Team Asobi?

This was never anything more than bullshit

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
concord need a miracle to pull through.

Firewalk in the danger zone now.
Game will make or break depends on PC gamers acceptance

diffusionx

Gold Member
I don't doubt that people didn't like the trailer but those numbers are fake, right? Google doesn't release dislikes anymore and it's just an estimate.

This was never anything more than bullshit
I'm glad people are starting to see this guy as a villain and Sony destroyer. I had him pegged years ago.

I don't doubt that people didn't like the trailer but those numbers are fake, right? Google doesn't release dislikes anymore and it's just an estimate.

I'm glad people are starting to see this guy as a villain and Sony destroyer. I had him pegged years ago.

He’s not and the report is bullshit

Xtib81

Both look bad. Astro looks like an okay free game, just like the first one, Concord looks like overwatch.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Concord looked terrible but so did AstroBot. Gimmick platformer that looks exactly like Rescue Mission and Playroom. Let's not pretend like both studios aren't husks right now.

Fbh

concord need a miracle to pull through.

Firewalk in the danger zone now.
Game will make or break depends on PC gamers acceptance

Would be funny if Concord launched close to that Valve hero shooter thus being instantly DOA on PC

Krathoon

What is great about AstroBot is that it uses all of the controller features. It shows what can be done with the controller.

Last edited:

nial

Gold Member

Huh? Team Asobi was established under Hermen's tenure.

Top Bottom