• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | November 2013 | Tearaway into a new world

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
lmao, it was a bobby pin with a round plastic thing on the end actually, nothing crazy. I had just woken up and it was the first thing I saw. When I saw that it had actually scratched the screen I was so confused, and I was not quite awake and I hated myself afterwards. It's a really small scratch, just annoying.

Hah, considering your delirious state, it's a good thing the first thing you saw was only a pin ;)

toothpaste worked

Congrats! But... how?

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone know how to use someone game save on another Vita.
Assuming you mean from a physical cart, it's tied to the account the save was made on despite being saved on the cart. If you meant on two vitas with the same account, it should be automatic, or you could use PS+ cloud saving.

Vodh

Checked out Remote Play, my PS4 is connected via Wi-Fi and it's still pretty damn good! I can see myself using this quite a lot for some bedtime PS4 goodness!

Vita, the gift that keeps on giving ;3

Gaz_RB

Hah, considering your delirious state, it's a good thing the first thing you saw was only a pin ;)

Congrats! But... how?

I took a little dab of toothpaste and a microfiber cloth and gently rubbed around the area for a few minutes, then let it sit for a while. Afterwards I washed it all off and now the scratch is not noticeable at all. Strange, but it somehow worked. Back to Tearaway!

Vita, the gift that keeps on giving ;3

Seriously. And now is the best time to get one.

cyborg009

Banned
Assuming you mean from a physical cart, it's tied to the account the save was made on despite being saved on the cart. If you meant on two vitas with the same account, it should be automatic, or you could use PS+ cloud saving.

I tried using content manager to grab the data but it showed my old file even though I overwritten it with the new data. I'll try the whole folder and deleting the bubble next.

I tried using content manager to grab the data but it showed my old file even though I overwritten it with the new data. I'll try the whole folder and deleting the bubble next.

I'm pretty sure it's not recognizing the save you loaded because it's tied to another account, and so it' just tries to load your own.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
I took a little dab of toothpaste and a microfiber cloth and gently rubbed around the area for a few minutes, then let it sit for a while. Afterwards I washed it all off and now the scratch is not noticeable at all. Strange, but it somehow worked. Back to Tearaway!

Good for future reference, thanks! How did you wash it off in the end?
Enjoy Tearaway. Enjoy it like a fine wine :)

FireCloud

Oh yeah!

2nz0txC.jpg

Some frustrating parts, but so, so good.

Congrats! I've noticed you've been playing a lot of Muramasa lately and figured you must have been getting pretty close to that Plat.

I need to get back to it. I couldn't help but have a smile on my face while I played it. Got stuck on a boss and put it down for a while.

Perhaps after I finish Tearaway.

Yeah. They will be in your download list. There are other games that have come and gone from the instant collection but most of them could be purchased for cheap at retail or will have an online sale eventually.

edit: OMG-Z (zombie chain reaction game) for my top of the page recommendation. Because it's fun and I haven't seen a single person mention that they played it.

Thanks, I have Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice and Malicious Rebirth ($15 on the store) lined up for when I pick it up tomorrow.

killatopak

Gold Member
I ain't waiting an extra 6 to 8 months for Sega to give us the PS3 version, and then another 4 months for the Vita version.

#yolo

PDf has an English menu right? It should be fine if so. I never cared once when I had DJ Max on my PSP before.

On P4G, what's the use of the dolls you can get on Okina City? It's a key item so I was wondering how I could use it.

Aytrial

PDf has an English menu right? It should be fine if so. I never cared once when I had DJ Max on my PSP before.

On P4G, what's the use of the dolls you can get on Okina City? It's a key item so I was wondering how I could use it.

I already have the Japanese version of PDF, but there's a deeper level of appreciation when everything is in English. Plus, Edit Mode is actually usable.

The dolls in P4G can be displayed on your shelf in your room. That's it.

Vita 8GB Memory Cards - $10

Be prepared for all those months of PS+

THANK YOU! Saved me a trip to Gamestop in the wee hours...

Just got out of the chat window with the Amazon rep so I basically ended up dividing up this morning's order with them to add two 8GB memory cards (that was the same order I got Muramasa Rebirth for $19.99 by the way) along with a
3DS game I won't mention for fear of lynchin'
and a set of headphones. Amazon FTW and thank you for posting this deal!

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Wow got multiple kancolle avatars in here now ( ・ ー・ )

So it seems that $22 PS+ deal was a bust. If I buy a year off of PSN does it start immediately or do I get a code?

Aytrial

Would you recommend preordering at amiami? Was just looking at the listing on play-asia myself. Never preordered an import before.

AmiAmi suits me as I have other stuff pre-ordered with them during that month, so combined shipping is cheaper for me. Play-Asia is also really good as they offer multiple shipping options.

Really, you'll just need to crunch the numbers to see which works out cheaper for you.

Wow got multiple kancolle avatars in here now ( ・ ー・ )

I don't even know much about Kancolle, I just like Kongou's design.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even know much about Kancolle, I just like Kongou's design.

Well they teased a Kancolle game will be coming to Vita in that Februrary presentation earlier this year.

I'm a Nagato fan ( ・ω・)

From the store?
It starts immediately.
From amazon/etc. it's a code.
Ah dang, would've liked the $10 credit but I don't want to restart my sub yet

nampad

Toothpaste you say. Did you use normal or whitening? Fear the latter has to many scratching particles or maybe exactly that helps.

Also got some nasty scratches and I can't stand screen protectors. Sony should have went with Gorilla glass, the screen is way too scratchy.

Top Bottom