• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo article hinting that Trump's new CoS is indeed more sensible than the rest.

Shauni

That's what they said about Mattis and Tillerson. Sure, that duo has said some passive aggressive things and maybe they've kept even worse things from happening, but at the end of the day, this shit show is still dictated by the commander in chief.

Anyone who said that was a fucking idiot.

Shauni

Yeah and it gets more annoying each time. Same thing happens when he reads an important speech. "Ohh he sounded so Presidential! "This might be a new start for Trump!"... Shut the fuck up people. He's not changing. Get over it and accept the fact we have a legit crazy person as President.

When are people saying this lol? All of you acting like this and I have no idea what you're talking about. One time during the speech to joint Congress the media fawned over him and called him 'Presidential,' but that is it. Any praise from non-rightwing media has been tempered at best after that debacle. There's been comments about Trump trying to have a new start, but that's because he tried to do multiple times with multiple staff reshuffles.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I'm encouraged that between Tillerson, Mattis, and Kelly there will be actually competent people when Trump is forced from office. Having people around to prevent actual calamity while we're at our weakest will be helpful.

However: this admin has not been tested, not yet, not truly. Every admin is. Whether it's biblical shit like 9/11 or Katrina, financial catastrophes like the housing crash, large scale riots, actual wars outside the middle east... I dunno. One of those is coming and we have every right to be terrified of how this admin will handle it.

shiba5

I'm encouraged that between Tillerson, Mattis, and Kelly there will be actually competent people when Trump is forced from office. Having people around to prevent actual calamity while we're at our weakest will be helpful.

However: this admin has not been tested, not yet, not truly. Every admin is. Whether it's biblical shit like 9/11 or Katrina, financial catastrophes like the housing crash, large scale riots, actual wars outside the middle east... I dunno. One of those is coming and we have every right to be terrified of how this admin will handle it.

Yeah... so about Tillerson:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/31...paign=New Campaign&utm_term=*Situation Report

How the Trump Administration Broke the State Department

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
When are people saying this lol? All of you acting like this and I have no idea what you're talking about. One time during the speech to joint Congress the media fawned over him and called him 'Presidential,' but that is it. Any praise from non-rightwing media has been tempered at best after that debacle. There's been comments about Trump trying to have a new start, but that's because he tried to do multiple times with multiple staff reshuffles.

Uh yeah. Why would you act like you don't know what I'm about then go ahead and explain what I'm talking about? This has been going on since the damn primaries. Remember when Kellyanne was going to change him? Yeah..

Mattis Wing grows stronger. Good news

No I don't think Kelly will be able to stop the insane tweets etc, but it gives me a bit more confidence that we aren't all going to die in a nuclear holocaust

Game Guru

Coming? The disaster the nation has to weather IS Trump.

Top Bottom