• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
Because his support has plateaued. He desperately has needed to grow his base for the last couple of months and has failed to do that, and now with this latest scandal, a month out from election day, has pretty much cemented his fate.

Yeah his base will never abandon him, but seems it's impossible for him to grow beyond the current malcontents that support him.

This kind of exposés are also important for energizing Hillary's voters too.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Yeah his base will never abandon him, but seems it's impossible for him to grow beyond the current malcontents that support him.

This kind of exposés are also important for energizing Hillary's voters too.

The word is "deplorables"

chadskin

CuV0c3EXgAA2nl8.jpg

Thanks Billy.

Labeling most Mexicans as rapists....

Suggesting Muslims shouldn't be allowed in this country....

Asking we don't we nuke our enemies....

Mocking the Islamic family of a fallen soldier....

Saying the police/race issues simply needs more law and order....

Mocking a Latin woman's appearances....

Making lewd sexual/rape remarks of a white woman and other women like her.... OH HELL NO!!!!

Honestly, isn't this just a math equation for the GOP? Making these comments is objectively abhorrent, but is not going to have an affect on the race in states where the voters are majority white. This current crisis has the potential to alienate a large portion of the electorate in areas where it counts for the GOP. Kind of shows what really matters to the powers that be.

RedHill

Banned
People defending him are still not understanding. The issue isn't talking about sex, the issue is admitting to sexual assault.

I hope another bomb is dropped today. Completely throw Trump off for the debate or get him not to show.

Japan didn't surrender after the first nuke.

Trump might honestly go absolute ape shit tonight. The last few days have been terrible for him, he has a loud mouth and plays dirty. There's no telling how this will go down. I feel like the only thing he can do is be loud, or continue to say "it's not who I am" and such.

He's gotta be extremely angry though. There's going to be an extremely angry Trump at the debate.

Trump might honestly go absolute ape shit tonight. The last few days have been terrible for him, he has a loud mouth and plays dirty. There's no telling how this will go down. I feel like the only thing he can do is be loud, or continue to say "it's not who I am" and such.

He's gotta be extremely angry though. There's going to be an extremely angry Trump at the debate.

He might pull an Eric Gordon.

https://youtu.be/ba2VaalmijM?t=1m36s

WRONG

Corto

Yeh I get that but that's not as bad as wanting to nuke people is it.

Thanks for the explanations/theories.

Wanting to nuke people is just aspirational, exerting his fame and power status grabbing pussy and unsolicited kissing is just how he behaves around beautiful women. And maybe that's not the worst he did considering some news sources already hinted at more dirt to be unveiled in the next days/weeks.

kevin1025

Banned
What happened to those other bombs that were reportedly floating around for release soon?

Well, over on PoliGAF there's talk that there's Apprentice tape that has Trump possibly saying the N word. But to release it there'd be a $5 million fine. That's where it's at for now.

Mark Cuban's probably writing a cheque as you read this.

chadskin

Well, over on PoliGAF there's talk that there's Apprentice tape that has Trump possibly saying the N word. But to release it there'd be a $5 million fine. That's where it's at for now.

Mark Cuban's probably writing a cheque as you read this.

I don't have the tapes. I've signed a Burnett contract & know leak fee is 5 mill. Hearing from producers/crew N word is the "much worse".
Until someone produced those #hotmic tapes we won't know. But the fee is why no one has leaked.
https://twitter.com/chrisdocnee

#ReleaseTheTapes

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Lol @ Nigel Farage on sky news. Batting for Trump, but won't say he supports Trump.

Fair play to the presenter... He's roasting him.

labx

Banned
What remote indication have you received that he is going to win?
He has been on track to lose for some time, even before this scandal that's caused the GOP establishment to turn on him.

Lol he is so beyond fucked right now. I wouldn't say you should have that mindset at the moment.

"2000"

So yeah that's a while ago. Lol but super hilarious in today's context.

Welp, I'm from Colombia. Here we had the opportunity to end a half century war and didn't do it. So my hope about the human race isn't in its high, right now.

kevin1025

Banned

There we go. Yeah, those tape(s) are either being burned up since I'm sure Burnett is still friendly with Trump, or they're going to be held hostage to the highest bidder.

Or they simply might not exist. NBC or Burnett Productions might have dumped the backups once The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice shut down last year. It's going to be interesting to see where this all leads.

they still might but yeah very unlikely

No matter. It's not like there isn't enough already. Still, I feel like this shit would somehow be even more deplorable.

Would that be a good thing? The audience may not be ready to ask a question about that.

No no. We need to spread it out. Hopefully he melts down during the debate. Release the tapes sometime during the week.

hey, there's still another debate after this one

Good point. Keep the last few days' worth of material for this one, that stuff for the final one. Play it like Gwent.

No matter. It's not like there isn't enough already. Still, I feel like this shit would somehow be even more deplorable.

Good point. Keep the last few days' worth of material for this one, that stuff for the final one.

Yep, gotta keep 'em coming! See how many apologies Trump can rack up :>

And of course to see the downticket excuses

"Trump's an alpha male, and as we all know, alpha males are racist"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom