• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

chespace said:
I honestly don't think Kojima would sell Sony out like that.

That's really the only reason why there will never be MGS on the 360.

I doubt loyalty has much to do with anything. If Konami feels they need to ensure their game makes back its budget they'll do what they need to do

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
f3ru44.gif

GrayFoxPL said:
Am I the only one who simply thought:

New Metal Gear Acid project in ON ?

After seeing the pic?

I mean it's obviously a game from Acid series, probably a more robust so Tactics would be in place.

It'll be megaton after megaton. First you'll hear cries of Sony fanboys when it occours it's for 360 and fanboys of that console will laugh. Then it'll be revealed that this isn't regular MG, but Acid and cries of 360 fanboys will be accompanied by laughs of PS3 fanboys.

Fucking awesome!

Have you read the thread? This is no place for sanity.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
chespace said:
I honestly don't think Kojima would sell Sony out like that.

That's really the only reason why there will never be MGS on the 360.

Yeah duuuude, yeaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Whatever happens, this thread already delivered:lol

Click

Banned
Why hasn't anyone melted down yet? Blah!
I guess I'll try:

I'll never buy another Konami game again if they make MGS4 for the 360! Plus, it would take at least 4 DVDs to appear on the X360...

WHY KONAMI? WHY???

:D

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
PhoenixDark said:
I doubt loyalty has much to do with anything. If Konami feels they need to ensure their game makes back its budget they'll do what they need to do

As cliched as it sounds, shit don't work like that in Japan.

Justin

GrayFoxPL said:
Am I the only one who simply thought:

New Metal Gear Acid project in ON ?

After seeing the pic?

I mean it's obviously a game from Acid series, probably a more robust so Tactics would be in place.

It'll be megaton after megaton. First you'll hear cries of Sony fanboys when it occours it's for 360 and fanboys of that console will laugh. Then it'll be revealed that this isn't regular MG, but Acid and cries of 360 fanboys will be accompanied by laughs of PS3 fanboys.

Fucking awesome!

You forget 1 thing... Acid is awesome.

hirokazu

So... why exactly are people associating this with 360? Because the power symbol is green? Seriously?

Isn't the more significant part of the teaser the "i + !"? Because, you know, that's just a standard power symbol with an exclamation mark embedded.

Or are you all just trying to fan the flames of the fanboy wars?

AmMortal

Banned
JUST IN CASE THIS THREAD WOULD HAPPEN I HAVE MADE AN XBOX360 GAMERTAG
CALLED

MGS4PS3EXCLUSIV

:lol

SERIOUS LOOK IT UP:lol :lol

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
GCX said:

Yup, and these games came during a time when the PS2 dominated the competition. Very little threat to PlayStation for these concession releases.

Things are a teensy bit different now and Kojima has come out many times in personal support of Sony.

Doctor_No

Kinda funny that just yesterday Watch Impress had an in-depth look with Konami on how MGS4 was created for the PS3. Claiming how hard it would be to make it on a different platform due to its usage of SPEs and all the customization it had to do with the PS3.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing an "integral" or "substance" for the 360. I'd be pretty pissed if its another i-Mode game like Metal Gear Solid Mobile.

高部氏「『MGS4』はマルチプラットフォームは考えていなかったので、SPEは積極活用する設計になっています。だから、最初からCELLプロセッサ向けのSPEありきの設計になっています。重い処理があったらSPEで実装して負荷を逃がす……という方針です「MGS4」はマルチプラットフォームで動かさないといけないという縛りがなかったので、PS3だから大変ということは逆に少なかったです。別のプラットフォームで、これから作れと言われたら逆に大変ですね。SPEに頼っていますから(笑

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/20081204/3dmg4.htm

vissione

Banned
Sigh.

I'm in the worse relationship with my PS3... I don't know how to break it off now... shit just got real.

WHAT IS IT!?!?!

Alright guys, Konami rep is after me so I'll leak the last 2 announcements:

1. Konami and Epic Games have joined with Zune to bring an in-game special-edition Zune player so Snake can take the experience with him during his last days. The new Gears of War 2 special-edition Zune 120 has been emblazoned with the Crimson Omen etched on its back. It comes loaded with a special Gears of War 2 media collection: a huge assortment of production artwork and photos, the original game soundtrack, behind-the-scenes videos, game trailers, concept art galleries, and more.

* Listen to the full soundtrack of the original Gears of War game, including 28 tracks from the game that started this epic saga
* Nine Gears of War videos, including gameplay, trailers, and behind-the-scenes moments with Epic Games.
* 244 different images, including game concept art, team photos,and custom Zune backgrounds.

2. PepsiCo, Microsoft and Konami are proud to introduce a limited edition citrus cherry-flavored Mountain Dew Game Fuel, inspired by the most anticipated game release of all time, Halo 3, Mountain Dew Game Fuel will will give Snake an extra boost. It's cranked up to keep you going!

Duke Togo said:
http://i34.tinypic.com/rarzt2.jpg

Damn Meg Ryan used to be a babe in the When Harry Met Sally era.

But yeah wtf is this shit? MGS4 for 360 would be awesome. I'm fine with disc swaps. As long as they eliminate that godawful install time.

h3ro

shagg_187 said:

1. Konami and Epic Games have joined with Zune to bring an in-game special-edition Zune player so Snake can take the experience with him during his last days. The new Gears of War 2 special-edition Zune 120 has been emblazoned with the Crimson Omen etched on its back. It comes loaded with a special Gears of War 2 media collection: a huge assortment of production artwork and photos, the original game soundtrack, behind-the-scenes videos, game trailers, concept art galleries, and more.

* Listen to the full soundtrack of the original Gears of War game, including 28 tracks from the game that started this epic saga
* Nine Gears of War videos, including gameplay, trailers, and behind-the-scenes moments with Epic Games.
* 244 different images, including game concept art, team photos,and custom Zune backgrounds.

2. PepsiCo, Microsoft and Konami are proud to introduce a limited edition citrus cherry-flavored Mountain Dew Game Fuel, inspired by the most anticipated game release of all time, Halo 3, Mountain Dew Game Fuel will will give Snake an extra boost. It's cranked up to keep you going!

:lol MOARRRR.

Buckethead said:

But yeah wtf is this shit? MGS4 for 360 would be awesome. I'm fine with disc swaps. As long as they eliminate that godawful install time.
Damn they were so godawful. I stopped playing before the first cutscene.

Farnack

Banned
Buckethead said:

They'll probably make you install all 9000 discs. :lol

DrPirate

Banned
shagg_187 said:

OHMAGAW!!!!!! GAF MEGATON EXCLUSIVE

Cerberus

shagg_187 said:

:lol

You're gonna put gaf on Kotaku's no credibility list!

Top Bottom