• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Duke Togo

Shalashaska said:
Wouldn't this be an issue? Didn't id or someone mention that you pay the MS fee per disc?
2mcgcax.jpg

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
The ! is just someting that comes above a head of an enemy when he saw you..

But the green is so suspicious...
I am not a fanboy but I really don't want MGS4 to be announced for 360. Because the Xbox 360 fanboys will destroy the PS3 fanboys and I don't want to read in every thread:)

"So what do you guys have on PS3? MGS4?? Oh wait..."

PuppetMaster said:
The big problem with the DSi theory is why DSi? Why not just regular DS. You know the one people actually have!

The thing that is very clear though is that "i" is very important. It has something to do with i something. If it was Xbox the hint would not revolve around "i" 's. It would feature X's or something.

Maybe it's an opening exclamation mark (used in Spanish)

eg: ¡Kojima pesetero!

Kingsora said:
The ! is just someting that comes above a head of an enemy when he saw you..

But the green is so suspicious...
I am not a fanboy but I really don't want MGS4 to be announced for 360. Because the Xbox 360 fanboys will destroy the PS3 fanboys and I don't want to read in every thread:)

"So what do you guys have on PS3? MGS4?? Oh wait..."
wtf?

SamuraiX-

Jackson said:
Why are people surprised?

Xbox got MGS3: Subsistence, this is just MGS4: Subsistence

Actually, the Xbox got MGS2: Substance, not MGS3: Subsistence.

But no, seriously, keep going. Please.

HURT ME MMMOOOOOAAAAARRRR!!

Negaiido

Lol at all guys who posted here thinking it is for the 360 just because of the green color.
You all are really easy to mess with

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Hmm...

Obviously a sign of the upcoming Wii ports.

I mean, it's green, like....cash.

Prints money?

Cynar

Jackson said:
Why are people surprised?

Xbox got MGS3: Subsistence, this is just MGS4: Subsistence

MGS 2 Substance is not MGS3 Subsistence. Subsistence was only for ps2. :lol

GrayFoxPL

Am I the only one who simply thought:

New Metal Gear Acid project in ON ?

After seeing the pic?

I mean it's obviously a game from Acid series, probably a more robust so Tactics would be in place.

It'll be megaton after megaton. First you'll hear cries of Sony fanboys when it occours it's for 360 and fanboys of that console will laugh. Then it'll be revealed that this isn't regular MG, but Acid and cries of 360 fanboys will be accompanied by laughs of PS3 fanboys.

Fucking awesome!

Cynar

GrayFoxPL said:

After seeing the pic?

I mean it's obviously a game from Acid series, probably a more robust so Tactics would be in place.

It'll be megaton after megaton. First you'll hear cries of Sony fanboys when it occours it's for 360 and fanboys of that console will laugh. Then it'll be revealed that this isn't regular MG, but Acid and cries of 360 fanboys will be accompanied by laughs of PS3 fanboys.

Fucking awesome!

MOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :lol

duckroll

iPod + HIDECHAN! = ?

They've been updating the HIDECHAN! Radio podcast (Japanese only) as DLC for the iPod in the MGS4 game itself. Maybe the next podcast will shed some light on what's next for Metal Gear.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
I honestly don't think Kojima would sell Sony out like that.

That's really the only reason why there will never be MGS on the 360.

DrPirate

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:
I don't see how anyone could hope MGS4 don't appear on 360 now. It's not like the ps3 version will suddenly become gimped with low frame rate, glitches, and bad image quality because of it. The whole reason behind not wanting 360 in the picture before launch is that it could have effected the final product for the PS3 owning mgs fans. Now MGS4 on 360 effects everyone that got the PS3 version in no way what so ever. So this whole thing should be boring to watch for for everyone until more info is presented.

It's just a i + ! = power button. It makes no sense yet. A traffic light is green so maybe that's why they used green. A power button has that symbol so maybe that's why they used it. The reason for the ! inside the circle is probably because this is about Metal Gear so it's themed.

You make too much sense.

Be gone from here!

Kidding. I love sensible posts like this.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
GrayFoxPL said:

After seeing the pic?

Fucking awesome!

Hmm, you make sense.

Top Bottom