• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which free to play game are you looking forward to most in July?

Which free to play game are you looking forward to most in July?

• The First Descendant (Warframe / Destiny style looter shooter)

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Zenless Zone Zero (Bayonetta style action gacha game from the Genshin Impact developers)

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Asphalt Legends Unite (Racing with some Burnout type stunt mechanics)

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Smite 2 (The sequel to the popular MOBA)

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Concord - The game is not free to play, but the open beta will be. (Hero shooter)

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

wipeout364

First descendent looks interesting but I am always a bit wary of free to play. Smite 2 might be ok as well but honestly if I was going to start playing a MOBA again I’d probably just start playing league of legends again. MOBA’s are just too much of a time sink though.

Edit: Concord looks like everything that’s wrong with games from as artistic and lore based POV ( total design by focus group), no interest at all.

Last edited:

SnapShot

First Descendant was interesting from what I've played in the demo but quickly turned into a boring generic open-world filled with repetitive missions soon after the intro mission, going to give it another chance once they launch the full thing.

dreamstation

Gold Member
Concord beta. I will also check out First Descendant but I hate Warframe progression and there was no Australian server in the tests I played. Not real interested in grinding stuff out on laggy servers and I've heard it's P2W from high level players but that's all hearsay.

Last edited:

Aion002

I will try The First Descendant just for the coop. It is a nexon game so I have low expectations.

I might download Zenless. But I am done with gachas.

I loved Smite, but with the years I started playing less and less...After seeing Smite 2 gameplay and hirez decisions, I just stopped playing the original and I don't care about the sequel.

Last edited:

[Sigma]

Hard to say I have any real interest in any game in the video as of right now(little interest in The First Descedant). You add the fact that I tend to dislike the free to play model to begin with so it's pretty easy for me to dismiss what im seeing in the video unless it does something that looks really wild to me.

Last edited:

BlackTron

Gold Member
Unlike Pokemon or FIFA players, huh.

That's rich coming from people with avatars of Nintendo, the most family and KID-oriented gaming brand.

On topic: ZZZ is nothing like Bayonetta. If anything, it's a Persona-like ARPG. I will give it a try.

Parents buy their kids complete Nintendo games themselves as a decision.

Kids rack up small MTX that add up on their parents' credit cards for F2P games.

Top Bottom