• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which free to play game are you looking forward to most in July?

Which free to play game are you looking forward to most in July?

• The First Descendant (Warframe / Destiny style looter shooter)

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Zenless Zone Zero (Bayonetta style action gacha game from the Genshin Impact developers)

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Asphalt Legends Unite (Racing with some Burnout type stunt mechanics)

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Smite 2 (The sequel to the popular MOBA)

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Concord - The game is not free to play, but the open beta will be. (Hero shooter)

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Not interested in any of those, should finish all those games I've payed for before looking at free stuff. :goog_relieved:

ZZZ looks kinda interesting, but it's waaay too anime for my tastes. Pretty cool animations tho, some of the best I've seen.

Impotaku

This is probably the dumbest take I’ve seen on Gaf in a while…congrats.
stop+being+poor.jpg

Ill give the first descendant a whirl

IMG-0706.jpg

Yea, I guess there might be something fun about it.

3jzmO4j.jpeg

Hmm i might try this

Just so people don't get the wrong impression, this character can be unlocked earlier in the game, but the outfit is sold separately as a paid cosmetic / "ultimate" version of the character. Yeah, this game is going to make some money.

On the other hand, there are a number of attractive characters that you can play as, and the one in the middle is a starting option. Here's a quick overview video:

Last edited:
Top Bottom