• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White supremacist yells into the camera and Shia LaBeouf shuts him down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonkid

Wow he really went in, good on the guy.
I posted this in the other thread, but it really does bother me how a hardcore white supremacist lives in New York City. I thought I was safe from all this bullshit in NYC of all places.
After reading this story about vandalism in the park dedicated to Adam Yauch I'm not so surprised. Everywhere is going to have shitty people sadly.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
How to spot someone who's watched Snow Dogs

Dang, I knew that came from some dank foul smelling basement of my memory. Haven't seen it since it was in theaters I think. I would've been... 8? Weird the things that stick with you.

Hmmm, white supremacy not seeming very supreme...

Good on the fly response by Shia. I didn't really know anything about him apart from his motivational video.

More like Shia LeBUFF. Dude has no idea.
shia-labeouf-interview-magazine-10202014-04-435x580.jpg

styl3s

If you go to last nights archive from a 4 hours ago and go to around 20:22:12 and let go for a minute there is a troll there interrupting a guy saying he will not divide us and this girl comes up from behind and just starts whaling on him. I just happened to tune in right before it happened live.

I figured stuff like white supremacist and trolls would come up sooner than later i just hope shit doesn't get out of control. I rewound that to see what all led to it and the guy was going on about reddit trump and going on about all kinds of stupid shit. Good on Shia let's just hope it never gets passed words.

Good on Shia. Why do people hate him so much anyway?

A few years back when he was off rocker, gaf had some weird hate on the guy. Now most people seem to have a spot for him.

That stunt he pulled where he watched all of his movies in order was a great idea. Still a bit of a looney though.

Nepenthe

You can tell these motherfuckers are really emboldened because they're saying this shit on a viral camera the whole world's watching and either not thinking about being fired or not caring about it.

LordCiego

He keeps pushing Shia the same way Shia does, then tries to push it with his hand and laughs. If you see his behaviour the guy its the posterboy of insecure white guys that gravitate to this groups where they can feel secure trying to feel superior to other people.

Myriadis

Tbh, that Nazi looks like someone who calls himself the Nice guy and has some anime avatar for his Twitter account. Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom