• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

Some Most Wanted. Pretty nice game.

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01xpock.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01f4xhx.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01c3kcx.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01jeed1.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01fcq1f.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01y7f0j.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0174dct.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01wsel8.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01zvjtm.jpg

Behold this epic 10.000 m drift lol:

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01fdot6.jpg

Some Soic Lost World for yer pleasure:

wiiu_screenshot_tv_017fls7.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01rabel.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01o5a7o.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_014ux5j.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01b7lx6.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_014euvf.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_019xun5.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01mkkth.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0165k6l.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01e5kz2.jpg

I like the animated "map" on the Gamepad:

wiiu_screenshot_gamepmgzyt.jpg

I like the game so far! Looks sweet on the TV too.

Man, Sonic Lost World looks lush as fuck.

And as usual, WW continue to impress me. Can't wait to see what Nintendo do with Zelda U...

AGoodODST

Same here. It's just an amazing game, and honestly I'm getting more and more depressed that we'll never see a sequel to it that builds upon the great foundation in this game.

Yeah, I remember it being said (was it a tweet or something? Can't remember exactly) they were working on a prototype for a sequel sometime before E3 and I was pretty excited. Doubt it's ever going to appear now :(

D-e-f-

Banned
i believe a sequel will come but as a multiplatform title ps4(vita off tv play) and xb1(surface tablet play). i guess you can get it however you want. would be better though if it used Ubi new Watchdogs engine with a Wii U downport... could look very good.

Smartglass wouldn't work for this game. You need the controller in your hands. Vita would be an optional workaround. Ultimately the game design would suffer from multiplatform focus and making all the cool stuff about the WiiU original optional.

PetrCobra

I only got a Wii U a week ago and since the only game I own that allows screenshots is supposedly COD BO2 (the other game I own is MH3U... but Tekken, Darksiders 2 and NFS MWU are or their way) and I wanted to try this function, here goes. It's great that it works with any uploading service out there because it's made to act like uploading on a PC.

1382267384.jpg

1382267582.jpg

1382268025.jpg

1382267739.jpg

D-e-f-

Banned
I only got a Wii U a week ago and since the only game I own that allows screenshots is supposedly COD BO2 (the other game I own is MH3U... but Tekken, Darksiders 2 and NFS MWU are or their way) and I wanted to try this function, here goes. It's great that it works with any uploading service out there because it's made to act like uploading on a PC.

Just FYI, Darksiders 2 also doesn't support screenshots (fuck up on THQ/Vigil's part) and I believe someone said that Tekken also doesn't...or only in menus?

um rayman legends says hello

Exactly my point. A game made worse (on other platforms) by going multiplatform.

def sim

Yeah, I remember it being said (was it a tweet or something? Can't remember exactly) they were working on a prototype for a sequel sometime before E3 and I was pretty excited. Doubt it's ever going to appear now :(

Are they still bringing the IP to other platforms? It has some potential and I'd hate to see it disappear.

D-e-f-

Banned
I thought I read different. At the very least, it was something Ubisoft considered.

Yves once said they wouldn't rule it out. But it's never something that was actively in the cards (at least not officially). Besides, they'd have to rename it so I doubt they even took it seriously.

def sim

Yves once said they wouldn't rule it out. But it's never something that was actively in the cards (at least not officially). Besides, they'd have to rename it so I doubt they even took it seriously.

That's too bad then. Maybe Nintendo will bankroll a sequel themselves.

Porcile

Why are Wind Waker ending spoilers still here?

Sonic looks absolutely gorgeous. It's a shame I've got Deus Ex to play now. With Mario coming at the end of the month not sure there's any room for Sonic.

Captain N

Arkham Origins
ArkhamOrigins2.jpg

ArkhamOrigins3.jpg

I had more, but It seems Copy.com will just replace your pictures with the last one you saved in that folder?

Roo

Just FYI, Darksiders 2 also doesn't support screenshots (fuck up on THQ/Vigil's part) and I believe someone said that Tekken also doesn't...or only in menus?

I'm pretty sure they were working on a patch to fix that before the whole company collapsed.
Sadly, weeks after the bankruptcy announcement, they cancelled everything related to the IP.

Seik

Banned
Wow I didn't know Sonic had DKCR-styled shadow levels!! This gunna be gun when this game will reach my mailbox, tomorrow hopefully.

Also, does Deus Ex looks/perform better on the Wii U than on the PS360 counterparts? I'd like to buy it but I want to justify it's high price, or I'll just wait a couple of weeks to buy it for a deal.

Top Bottom