• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Browser Screenshot Thread

Couldn't resist after seeing the screenshots. avatars up for grabs.

vBo2uf5.jpg

taken

dearodie

Splinter Cell looks really good, but I'm not sure if I'd enjoy it or not. Never played one.

I enjoy it more than AC3 from the same publisher.
It certainly is not the same genre, more akin to Deus Ex or Dishonored if you've played these.

69wpm

Just discoverd that Nintendo had launch a website to upload images :
https://i.nintendo.net

Did anybody try it ??

http://www.nintendo.com/image-share

The website is known since the update and you don't upload anything there, it just makes it easier to post your image to tumblr, facebook and twitter. It would be useful if Nintendo extends the services to more useful ones like flickr. The other sites compress the pictures and that kinda defeats the purpose of capturing pictures in 720p.

fabprems

The website is known since the update and you don't upload anything there, it just makes it easier to post your image to tumblr, facebook and twitter. It would be useful if Nintendo extends the services to more useful ones like flickr. The other sites compress the pictures and that kinda defeats the purpose of capturing pictures in 720p.

Ok thanx, my bad, I couldn't verify it at work ;)

fabprems

I had a better angle than this, but it turn out that when you push the home button, it automatically replace the camera behind the car :(

iG4Hks3RWmy05.jpg

edit : ouch, the compression :(

Let's try Abload :
wiiu_screenshot_tv_01rsqrw.jpg

Mory Dunz

Well, once Mario, DK, Sonic, and the third party games (Batman, Watchdogs, CoD, AC4...) come this year, this thread will become pretty balanced I think.

Pitmonkey

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

r9CasH0.jpg

0ClrBiE.jpg

97qR6tM.jpg

yDZ5S4C.jpg

Puddle

C5X4uW5.jpg

44Y7JCh.jpg

yUn2ZK3.jpg

Nano Assault Neo

lKW4vn1.jpg

xoejlHo.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD

1hCtzUE.jpg

sRFnfSN.jpg

WNmeS3v.jpg

DCqKlmh.jpg

TnRcnRI.jpg

kahZXRq.jpg

Tried getting some AC3 - but when ever I boot the game up it forces me to watch the ending... can't get back into the game world outside the stupid modern day cave.

Arcane0ne

More Sonic Lost World screenshots,i really enjoy this game.

The game looks very good and this stage has a good music too.

ibhwdra5IvRxXA.jpg

iSAXGwTNQoWGw.jpg

Metropolis???

ipwEu8Ak8rPxe.jpg

The last level i played today.

ibyZVJaMD5ZcjM.jpg

I'll be getting NFS MW used for 15 bucks tomorrow. Awesome, that way I can get to play the game and not break my vow to never buy from EA again. Win Win.

Will post some screens tomorrow.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Not HD and it shows.
ibcCoIRSznf25G.jpg

Looks great on the gamepad though!

I must go back and improve my time!!
http://i2.minus.com/iTZgNhruj8GWy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That looks like it's either compressed, incorrectly scaled, or it's got some kind of smoothing going on.

Top Bottom