• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

William & Kate Royal Wedding |OT| 2000 Guests, 8000 Media, Est.2Billion Watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Lone_Prodigy said:
I'm just here for pics of Kate and Pippa. Where can I find them?

I posted this earlier, might as well post it again:

6540_kate-middleton-white-bikini-03.jpg

Kalnos

Banned
I NEED SCISSORS said:
So where did all the Americans saying "lol 2 billion!" suddenly disappear to?

I guarantee you that 2 billion individual people didn't watch this event. It's impossible to measure, anyway.

Measley

Congrats my British friends. Your new princess is pretty hot.

Feel bad for Prince William though. He's losing his hair. :(

numble

Kalnos said:
Well, the burden of proof isn't on me, is it?
YouTube estimated 400 million before the event, if they give a final number close to that, it's probable that a lot of people also watched on TV.

X26

Banned
Measley said:

so do I man, money for doing nothing and a hot trophy wife, and all he has to do are some shallow military photo-ops once in awhile to make people think he isn't just a privileged leech

Lkr

I'm not British, so don't judge. Why was William wearing red while everyone else seemed to be in black military uniform? And why is it customary for the royal family to wear military uniforms at a wedding? I found it weird that even Anne wore a military uniform. Why do they do it but the queen doesn't?

Koodo

Banned
Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Joan Rivers time!

EDIT:

"She's so desperate to get married she's wearing an IUD on her head!"-Joan Rivers on Princess Beatrice and her hat
Is this streaming anywhere?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Lkr said:
I'm not British, so don't judge. Why was William wearing red while everyone else seemed to be in black military uniform? And why is it customary for the royal family to wear military uniforms at a wedding? I found it weird that even Anne wore a military uniform. Why do they do it but the queen doesn't?
Because many of them are in the military/hold military titles.

When you're in service, you wear your Dress uniforms to such things, rather than a morning suit, for example.

William was expected to wear his RAF uniform, but he opted for the red of one of the Guards(?) regiments. He wore his wings on it, though.

bengraven

Is it wrong I keep coming into this thread hoping for more hot pics of Kate?

Kaizer said:
Wow, they really nailed the lookalikes, I was slightly confused for a second.

Holy shit, are we sure they're lookalikes?

Edit: nvm, saw the entire thing.

Koodo

Banned
Kaizer said:
Wow, they really nailed the lookalikes, I was slightly confused for a second.
lol everything was pretty realistic (especially Camilla, wow) until fake Williams stepped in.

Too much hair.

Kunan

Man, Camilla was unbelievably spot on in that video. Even those on the sidelines like the Queen of Denmark looked indistinguishable.

entremet

Measley said:

Hot wife, privileged life, endless opportunities. He'll be fine and he's last person I'd feel sorry for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom