• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you rather marry a 7/10 or....

Would you rather marry:

• 7/10

Votes: 124 92.5%
  • 10/10 and 3/10 coin flip

Votes: 10 7.5%

• Total voters

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I had a Brazilian 9 who couldn't suck dick.

Bye Bye Peace GIF by Cappa Video Productions

Edit: perfect pussy though

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Dude, you dodged a bullet. She just wanted a green card. She probably had to leave but played it off like an ultimatum.
Nah. She already has one, but ultimately we broke up because I refused to move to the Philippines. With what's going on there right now, I made the right call as I suspected that area would eventually get hot, due to constant Chinese provocation. Fast forward to today, U.S has basically setup operations there.
I dodged the CCP, if anything. 👀

simpatico

Hot chicks are a full time job to date. Find a nice chubby mid to marry. Too hard to keep up. Just check out what they get in their DMs seven days a week. It's just not sustainable.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I once dated a 9 who was so utterly fucking thick it pained me to conversate with her, she also wasn't that great in the sack, if she was a bedroom demon I would've put up with it but the nail in the coffin was at an after club party where she looked absolutely killer in her tight dress but every word out of her mouth was absolute cringe or wtf that my mates especially my girl mates all kept looking at me with wide eyed expressions, I ended up telling her I was tired, dropped her home and came back to the party and never saw her again, boy did I get the piss taken outta me that night

nush

Gold Member
I once dated a 9 who was so utterly fucking thick it pained me to conversate with her

She wasn't a 9 but great tits and a good shag, we only ever hooked up a few times. But once I decided to taker her out, wow she's actually thick as fuck and I never called her after that. The magic was broken and I should have just kept it to the bedroom.

Top Bottom