• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 29 |OT| RematchaMania XXVIII-2: Out with the new and in with the old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

On John Cena teasing a heel turn:

Jim Ross said:
"It seems that way. Last night, I was going into the show thinking that Rock won last year, so Cena will automatically win this year to even their big match rivalry at one apiece. But after last night, I'm not so sure that's going to happen. I was intrigued that Cena's promo was a little bit edgy. I thought, is that just the character, the persona, being what it's cast to be, or is it the human being processing what I said earlier? We have to follow everything. We have to close the show. It's game day for us. So I don't know. It's provocative to me because I try to stay away from all the creative stuff. I don't want to know what's going to happen. I don't have any desire to know the end of the movie. I want to see it unfold. So, I'm somewhat intrigued by the whole process, especially after last night's RAW."

#Heel

Ondore

Let's just cut the middle man and go straight to account bets.
If those are allowed.

I'll save you the trouble: They're not.

Edit:
@SantaClausWay said:
Don't worry @RealMickFoley - I had a nice talk with @VinceMcMahon and your #WWEHOF speech Will be televised. All is calm, all is bright.

Thank god. Should be Stratus/Foley/Bruno imo.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Lean Trish over Curvy Trish? That's Macho Madness!

Guzim

Loser has to go out Friday or Saturday night in a social setting with Cena shirt and jean shorts.

If #HEEL wins, I will have a Cena avatar until the first trailer for Christopher Nolan's Interstellar is released, and I will wear a Cena shirt and jorts out in public.

Verendus

Banned
The Rock is going to win at Wrestlemania 29. I believe.

Hotter than ever

600full-trish-stratus.jpg
Hm, still looks good (she has obviously aged a fair bit), but Trish in 2000/2001 was one of the hottest women alive.

hertog

You can quote me on this:

I'll raise the stakes for myself. If Cena turns heel during WM or the raw after WM. Please ban me for a month.

Your turn team heel.

krae_man

That's not a legit side

63RXsiM.jpg

Evolution is a mystery
Full of change that no one sees
Clock makes a fool of history

Yesterday's too long ago
Don't agree with what I know
tomorrow is the place to be

I see the line in the sand
Time to find out who I am
Looking back to see where I stand
Evolution
Evolution

Verendus

Banned
You can quote me on this:

I'll raise the stakes for myself. If Cena turns heel during WM or the raw after WM. Please ban me for a month.

Your turn team heel.
If Cena doesn't turn heel, I'll donate a PS4 to every WrassleGaf member.

What now?!

Earlier I said that tonight is the night that I would decide on my Team allegiance in a saga more exciting than any actual WM related build up.
On one hand we have Team Heel, they want to believe just like the neogaf slogan dictates, they want change, history laughs at them for this choice yet they hold true to their ideals of a slightly less crappy Cena emerging at Wrestlemania and the audience being legit shook.
On the other hand there is Team Face, this side have seen enough opportunities for heel Cena over the last 6 years that they are steadfast in their belief that WWE will never pull the trigger, miserably realistic? maybe so but it's the sensible choice, why would WWE drop their number 1 face with no back up super face? why would they sabotage all their positive make a wish press? and lets not even speak of merchandise sales.

I've weighed up both sides and to me there is one clear safe choice, that choice is Team Face...
But that's not the Team I choose to endorse, Team Heel is the underdog and they hold the sheer unwavering power of belief in their hearts to go against the odds and overcome them ironically much like Face Cena.
Someone Heel me up, though I respect the hell out of Team Face *Cena smirk*

Kaladin

Earlier I said that tonight is the night that I would decide on my Team allegiance in a saga more exciting than any actual WM related build up.
On one hand we have Team Heel, they want to believe just like the neogaf slogan dictates, they want change, history laughs at them for this choice yet they hold true to their ideals of a slightly less crappy Cena emerging at Wrestlemania and the audience being legit shook.
On the other hand there is Team Face, this side have seen enough opportunities for heel Cena over the last 6 years that they are steadfast in their belief that WWE will never pull the trigger, miserably realistic? maybe so but it's the sensible choice, why would WWE drop their number 1 face with no back up super face? why would they sabotage all their positive make a wish press? and lets not even speak of merchandise sales.

I've weighed up both sides and to me there is one clear safe choice, that choice is Team Face...
But that's not the Team I choose to endorse, Team Heel is the underdog and they hold the sheer unwavering power of belief in their hearts to go against the odds and overcome them ironically much like Face Cena.

Team #Heel 4 LIFE

Chopper

Yes owl!

#Heel #Heel #Heel #Heel

Do people really believe Cena is turning or is it a play off the teamcg thing. If they believe it...you poor, poor men.
Hey man. You're poor.

#Heel

If you feel so strong about that upJTboogie then you'll put your Classy Bugs on the line, though i'll miss it dearly when Cena heels it up this Sunday on PPV.

krae_man

I wonder if Cena will pull a Bret Hart and be a babyface for all the kiddies and a heel to all the adults/smarks.

Act like a heel in New York, Toronto(if they ever come back here) etc and babyface every time they are in kiddyville.

Chopper

If you feel so strong about that upJTboogie then you'll put your Classy Bugs on the line, though i'll miss it dearly when Cena heels it up this Sunday on PPV.
Ha ha. Embracing the #Heel.

Speaking of which, the last really tantalising tease was that feud with Kane last year. I would never have bet on it happening then. There's something in the air this year...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've been on team heel since I read a transcript of Cena's little talk on last week's Smackdown.

The only reason they might not go through with it is who is going to be the face to stand up to him?

Punk seems ready to take a break to rehab. Rock will be back to filming stuff after his return match at the next PPV. They already wasted Ryback on CM Punk. So that leaves Daniels, Orton, and the big jar of Mayo. I guess you could stretch it out by going full NWO with him leading the shield and doing a bunch of tag matches, handicap matches and the like without bothering with a main feud for awhile but I just don't know.

Ha ha. Embracing the #Heel.

Speaking of which, the last really tantalising tease was that feud with Kane last year. I would never have bet on it happening then. There's something in the air this year...

I felt there was maybe an outside chance of Cena "embracing the hate" last year as it would've added a more interesting dynamic to his feud with Rock since it was immediately afterwards, then after losing to The Rock and the people at WM he could've realized that his hate embracing and loss of fans is what caused him to lose so he could immediately jump back into being face so he could have an honourable rematch or some cheesy guff like that, back to the status quo.

More importantly it would've meant that Kane was the trigger for the turn and he'd be recognised as the hero he deserves to be.

Chopper

More importantly it would've meant that Kane was the trigger for the turn and he'd be recognised as the hero he deserves to be.
I think Daniel Bryan helped him do that this year anyway. And I sincerely hope to see that united "WE are the Tag Team Champions" moment on Sunday, that has never happened for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom