• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground '17 |OT| A Canadian, Bulgarian, and Maharajah walk into a bar...

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Like I get why they put the flags on opposing ring posts but in reality this would give one person a fairly significant advantage. Why not just put them on the two right-side posts for equality's sake?

I know I'm overthinking this

I know Gaf has their opinions on patriotism and all but....

Seeing the American flag hit the ring floor in the promo kind of bothered me. Lol... I'm not raging or anything like that. Maybe cause I'm a Veteran little things like that means differently for me.

For the record. I don't like flags from any nation being disrespected. And I don't like what just happen to the Bulgaria flag.

Like I get why they put the flags on opposing ring posts but in reality this would give one person a fairly significant advantage. Why not just put them on the two right-side posts for equality's sake?

I know I'm overthinking this

It's a better visual this way, one flag would obstruct some wide camera shots of the opposing one. In kayfabe, it doesn't make much sense, unless there was an official coin toss or something.

Rusev should've shoved the American flag under the ring while Cena was out while also grabbing his own flag.

Cena should've sprinted up the ramp with his flag instead of hobbling.

This match requires way too much suspension of disbelief even for wrestling.

Dirca

Rusev should've shoved the American flag under the ring while Cena was out while also grabbing his own flag.

Cena should've sprinted up the ramp with his flag instead of hobbling.

This match requires way too much suspension of disbelief even for wrestling.
This is old school rasslin' in theory...

Top Bottom