• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Battleground '17 |OT| A Canadian, Bulgarian, and Maharajah walk into a bar...

UberTag

The WWE has a long history of status quo. Nothing is going to change until all at the top move on.

They only respond to money. Stop paying for the shows and Network, stop watching.
Above and beyond that, people need to stop taking them up on free subscriptions as they still like to crow about that number to their shareholders.

Hex

Banned
cRjnK.gif

That match wasn't good, but it was like HHH vs Sting where there was so much bullshit it was hilarious. John Cena basically doing the Iwo Jima flag raising cracked me up.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Alright, Im ready for the Fashion Police X Files - going to be the best part of the show for sure.

I like to think I give WWE a more forgiving approach than some of wrasslegaf even if I still mock it when necessary, so quite regularly.

So when I say this event thus far is trash it must be pretty bad, it's like a cascade of tedious matches, bizarre booking and heatless rivalries.

Save us fashion files.

Top Bottom