• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Mafia |OT| Royal Rumble Superstars of Wrestling MMXVI

nukedeggs

From my point of view, we had 7 people that got traction yesterday. RetroMG, Kawl, and Squidyj happened fairly early. Everyone used votes on them to force Squidy to prove he wasn't full of shit, but it got flipped to blarg suddenly. Retro is obviously now confirmed(unless we're REALLY bastard), and blarg and squidyj are mostly cleared. Kawl is still an unknown quantity.

After that, we had Seath, Magnum, Scrafty, and Salva. I felt like there were rublings towards Salva by a lot of people, even though most never voted that way. Seath and magnum have flipped town, leaving Scrafty and Salva. If people switched votes to protect someone, it was probably Scrafty, but Salvapot and Kawl are still worth watching. I'm just more focused on getting activity from everyone right now.

As for myself, I only changed my vote off Seath for two things. One was due to Squidyj's weird claim, and once was to try and protect the Town Vig. I was absolutely trying to bus scrafty at that point, but only because I honestly did not see that my Seath vote had gained so much traction.
I'm struggling to see how someone can slip like this but isn't 'bus' a scum term?
http://epicmafia.wikia.com/wiki/Bus

Hi.

I'm CM Punk, the Miller.

...yeah.

Fucking nin.

I was made in Planet Quartu in the Robot Factory of Solana Galaxy.

No, I'm not. Just your friendly neighborhood miller-man.

S6APhTK.gif

Palmer_v1

Palmer, what's your current thoughts on batsnacks? It was the game designed by you, that had double vote as scum power.

I put him in the same category as a miller claim. I can let it play out if he contributes, but it gets riskier the longer the game goes on. Ideally, a cop could have investigated him...

I've honestly not looked at his posts much yet.

squidyj

repeating.

Some people were speculating that I might be more than just a day cop, I was wondering if everyone could give their opinion on that idea at this point in time.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
repeating.

Some people were speculating that I might be more than just a day cop, I was wondering if everyone could give their opinion on that idea at this point in time.

We already had the jack of all trades die, so the only thing I could imagine about you is that you were lying when you said 1-shot. Otherwise I believe you are who you say you are.

SalvaPot

We already had the jack of all trades die, so the only thing I could imagine about you is that you were lying when you said 1-shot. Otherwise I believe you are who you say you are.

Well we have like 3 roles that have options, lots and lots of options, I won't put it past nin to have even more like this.

ultron87

repeating.

Seems possible you have some more stuff. Still seems like if that was your only trick you would've saved it till at least a bit later.

Bronx-Man

Banned
He's not really anything to me at this stage, though would like bronx to offer some thoughts first.

Fine. The only one here that I'm 100% sure is scum is Scrafty, but she's more than likely got immunity. Salva and nukedeggs have got my suspicions, but I'm not entirely sure about either of them. Everyone else, I don't have any type of read on.

Palmer_v1

Fine. The only one here that I'm 100% sure is scum is Scrafty, but she's more than likely got immunity. Salva and nukedeggs have got my suspicions, but I'm not entirely sure about either of them. Everyone else, I don't have any type of read on.

What do you mean by immunity? Like she's literally impossible to lynch?

cabot

Why are you suspicious of nukedeggs?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Yes, but I had to make sure. Lynch Immunity exists, but it's extremely rare and very powerful, expecially for scum, which you seem to think she is.

I have to ask the follow up question. Why do you think she's immune?

Wait, there's two types of immunity? What does the 2nd one do?

Palmer_v1

Wait, there's two types of immunity? What does the 2nd one do?

I don't mean to talk down to you here, but I want to make sure we're on the same page.

There are typically two ways to be removed from a game of Mafia. At the end of the Day phase, which we are in right now, the player with the most votes on them will be Lynched and removed. You seemed to be saying that she had immunity to this type of Lynch, which is super rare, and very powerful.

The second way to be removed is to be killed at Night. The scum team always has an opportunity to kill someone at night, and there are frequently other power roles that can also kill at night. Magnum is an example of the latter. It is possible to be immune to Night kills as well, which is also fairly powerful, but less rare. It's normally a 1 time ability so you can only dodge death a single time.

Scrafty's current claim is one of the ways to be Night kill immune, because she cannot be targeted by anyone at Night when she commutes. This is normally balanced by only being able to do it every other night, or only doing X times before you run out.

Does that clear it up?

Bronx-Man

Banned
I don't mean to talk down to you here, but I want to make sure we're on the same page.

There are typically two ways to be removed from a game of Mafia. At the end of the Day phase, which we are in right now, the player with the most votes on them will be Lynched and removed. You seemed to be saying that she had immunity to this type of Lynch, which is super rare, and very powerful.

The second way to be removed is to be killed at Night. The scum team always has an opportunity to kill someone at night, and there are frequently other power roles that can also kill at night. Magnum is an example of the latter. It is possible to be immune to Night kills as well, which is also fairly powerful, but less rare. It's normally a 1 time ability so you can only dodge death a single time.

Scrafty's current claim is one of the ways to be Night kill immune, because she cannot be targeted by anyone at Night when she commutes. This is normally balanced by only being able to do it every other night, or only doing X times before you run out.

Does that clear it up?
OK, got it.

Does that clear it up?

OK, got it.

clarity

purpose

business

professional

Top Bottom