• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2013 |OT| The Spontaneous Combustion of Bryan Danielson & Cena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddocks

cant believe it....boring ass randy.....D bry has everyone chanting yes....randy has the 13 year old girls and wwe loves it.

gross.

Hey Guys:

sigpic215122_20.gif

sigpic215122_20.gif

sigpic215122_20.gif
sigpic215122_20.gif

sigpic215122_20.gif
sigpic215122_20.gif

sigpic215122_20.gif
sigpic215122_20.gif

sigpic215122_20.gif
sigpic215122_20.gif

sigpic215122_20.gif
sigpic215122_20.gif

dream

That belt looks amazing on RKO's shoulder. It's almost like it's custom made for him.

We did it Net_Wrecker! We did it!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't mark out for Heel Trips, long overdue as he's been denying his heel heritage for like 6 years.
Considering how we pretty much all predicted this scenario it's great how they managed to stretch the process out leaving room for doubt.

Now Bryan can chase Orton for the title, Orton and Trips get to heel it up and Cena still lost clean, works for me.

unDhjrx.gif

remnant

Banned
Be cool for once in your life randy.

B b b but cena was going to go over 434 days cause he's a jerk n stuff.

Lol

YES! YES!

ANOTHER CLEAN WIN PLEASE DO IT!

INVITE HIM IN BRYAN! DO IT!

Fuck you vince

BOOOOOOOO RANDY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOT A GOOD BOO LIKE MY AVTARV EHTIER ;LSKDAFJA;SLKJ

OH HELLA NO THIS WAS PREDICTID BUT STILL NO!

That's how you turn heel baby

Orton-randy-orton-25214036-277-385.png

Ugh. Well, he needs to be front and centre. The logical thing to do now would be to have him tap out cleanly to Bryan at the next PPV, before Bryan defeats Orton on the same night, but that won't happen.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
look at the big picture.

Bryan/HHH feud. Bryan wins.

Bryan wins the RR.

Bryan wins title at WM.

BELIEVE.

I can see this happening. The crowd is going to be even more behind him now which is hard to even imagine.

HHH just gotta stick his nose on everything

Yup...because he's been so involved outside of his matches with Taker and Brock the last 3 years. It's a weak swerve, but I don't get why people are acting like this is 2003 and HHH is making everything about him./burying people.

Looking forward to Raw.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
cant believe it....boring ass randy.....D bry has everyone chanting yes....randy has the 13 year old girls and wwe loves it.

gross.
It's going to be Bryan/Orton for a few months. Bryan will get the title back, then Cena returns to beat Bryan for the title.

nappy

Neo Member
In fact, that was kind of cool. Leads to the great things for Bryan. Cheer up, you expected this to happen, didn't ya?

Forkball

Batista is too good for the WWE now and Ric Flair is crazy. Ryback can be the new Batista. Who is the oldest person in the WWE to replace Flair? RVD? Get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom