• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

Chris1

Even though that pic is fake, I really want them to announce rotating older GWG's on the 360 at E3 as an extra game (making it 3 in total on 360). There's plenty people missed and it gives publishers another incentive to put their game BC.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Why do people even do fake shit. So tiresome.

Because people are gullible and will make a thread about it?

Same people who will post on their Facebook accounts that Facebook are going to start charging unless you post this on your wall...

jesu

Decent month but I already have both X1 games.
And The Crew isn't worth trading in (£3.15)
Super Meat Boy is not my cup of tea.

Aw man I just purchased Super Meat Boy during one of the sales a little ago and haven't even really played it much yet. >_<

Always wanted to play Goat Simulator though so that's cool if true.

Aw man I just purchased Super Meat Boy during one of the sales a little ago and haven't even really played it much yet. >_<

Always wanted to play Goat Simulator though so that's cool if true.
Get on that SMB. One of my favorite games ever. So much fun and so goddamn frustrating.

RoKKeR

Pretty solid list actually, only own
Goat Simulator
and there's a decent sized game in the Crew.

Good month for me.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Solid list, although I don't know anything about The Crew.

Super Meat Boy is an excellent game to get for free, although that reminds me that even though I bought it on launch I still have to finish it. I was only moving forward when I 100%'ed each level and world on my first go.

jond76

Banned
Xcom! That's great! The Crew is better than most people would think. Goat simulator is funny and I've never played SMB. Solid month.

Novocaine

Decent month. I own SMB and GS on Xbox already and XCOM on PC but I wouldn't mind playing it on my TV instead. Another racing game doesn't hurt, not the biggest fan of them though but I'll give it an honest shot.

J-Roderton

Super Meat Boy would be nice. I've only tried the demo.

Ended up snagging Costume Quest. Any good? Is it geared to younger kids? Seems so.

Novocaine

Super Meat Boy would be nice. I've only tried the demo.

Ended up snagging Costume Quest. Any good? Is it geared to younger kids? Seems so.

I didn't care for what I played. But I also had UC4, GoW3, Doom and DS3 waiting to be played at the same time. So take that for what it's worth.

flkraven

The Crew is the perfect AAA GwG game. Multiplayer focus, so I know all of my friends will get it same day with me so we can all play, and it's a game that I highly doubt anyone was planning on purchasing at this point.

mclem

I already have Goat Sim on PC, but how does it play on console? Does it have the later developments, or is it stuck in a bit of a limbo state (like TF2 on console?)

Thought XCOM had already been on GWG, but I might have been thinking about PS+. Wasn't even aware it was backwards-compatible, so that's a nice bonus!

xrnzaaas

The Crew is a spectacular game and after the update it got when Wild Run was released it looks pretty good for a game with such an enormous map. I bought the PS4 version unsure if it was the right call, but it was. :)

Top Bottom