• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwyn

DR4 gif

lQv721M.gif

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
This is interesting:

NerdLeaks ‏@Nerd_Leaks 5m5 minutes ago
-Xbox One S
-GOW4
-FH3
-ReCore
-FFXV
-TheDivision
-BF1
-XBLive
-Game (Excl&Mob)
-ID@Xbox
-Gwent
-Game (Multi)
-Big Game
-Big Game
-Small(?) Game
-Medium Game
-Big Game
-Project Scorpio

Big, Medium and Small are subjective.

Ricker

Cant wait to see gameplay from the exclusive,hopefully Scalebound,REcore and Gears...besides the Slim leak I am still relatively spoiler free...and maybe be Scorpio talk...

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
I'm pretty sure ekim said there's more than that in the conference, they don't know shit

In their list there's at least 2 or 3 games missing from what have leaked in the last days. This is assuming that everything that's marked as big, small, etc is unannounced.

Not that i would that their tweets as gospel, but what they are saying is believable to fill a press conference.

Sydle

NerdLeaks ‏@Nerd_Leaks 5m5 minutes ago
-Xbox One S
-GOW4
-FH3
-ReCore
-FFXV
-TheDivision
-BF1
-XBLive
-Game (Excl&Mob)
-ID@Xbox
-Gwent
-Game (Multi)
-Big Game
-Big Game
-Small(?) Game
-Medium Game
-Big Game
-Project Scorpio

Big, Medium and Small are subjective.

For those last ones I'm guessing:
Sea of Thieves
Scalebound
Crackdown 3
Halo Wars 2
New IP or reboot

mjc

I want a huge 360 BC dump today, just lay it on us. Give us our JRPG goodness with Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon.

I want a huge 360 BC dump today, just lay it on us. Give us our JRPG goodness with Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon.

That + 360 BC on PC. You wanna get PC gamers invested in your ecosystem, MS, dropping a ton of previously console-only games in their laps is a solid way to do it!

I am extremely hyped for this conference! Can't wait to see if my dreams/predictions come true. At the very least, I want to be able to buy that new controller that we've seen alongside the slim consoles. Even better, give me an Elite controller that comes in white!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom